Which Muppet Do You Most Resemble?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, I'm sure you do, you're full of it! :D

#21     Feb 14, 2013
  2. and this one should've been luke . . . he's the one with the DUI.

#22     Feb 14, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Ricter at the end of the night

[​IMG]

#23     Feb 14, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

There was one night like that, 25 years ago, Orlando, on the beach. Our ship was in port, we were on our way to a Med cruise the following day. We weren't getting liberty again for three weeks, so some of us cut loose pretty good. Earlier that night I had picked up a waitress at her shift end, and boinked her in a local pond. Warm water in Florida; didn't think about gators until years later. Ahh, memory. : )

#24     Feb 14, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I wish i could sy the memories were good Anytime i got that gooned, but if i did i would wake up somewhere and not remember anything from the night before. I remember waking up one morning in university in some girls bed, and not remembering her name, or where the fuck i was, i was in such a hurry to get out of there that i left my keys there, I never did go back for the keys, and i ended up having to walk to the end of the street just to figure out where the hell i was, thankfully cabbies know where they are going cause even after i saw the street name i had no clue where i was, turned out i was somewhere in mississauga.

#25     Feb 14, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

End of the night? That's 10AM for him!

#26     Feb 14, 2013
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, nice. Nowadays you could just press 'my location' in google maps on your phone, and get a pinpoint. How technology is improving our lives! : )

#27     Feb 14, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Looks like ricter's not only a lunatic, he's also a liar. I live in Florida. THERE IS NO BEACH IN ORLANDO! Closest beach to Orlando is Daytona, which is an hour's drive.

In addition, who the hell "boinks" in water? Sounds like he's a lunatic, liar, AND a virgin. It's too difficult to have sex in water. And in a "local pond" in FL? NO LOCAL GIRL IN FL WOULD GET IN A POND!!!! NONE!

Wow!

#28     Feb 14, 2013
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I guess you have never woken up in the arms of a swamp donkey after a heavy night of drinking :D

#29     Feb 14, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

#30     Feb 14, 2013