Which market should you trade?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, Aug 11, 2008.

1. wow...is it an old C-130, a new Falcon jet, Merlin prop, Lear jet...F-14...old Russian Mig?

#11     Aug 13, 2008
  2. I paid cash for my Honda Accord before we opened puretick. This was from taking Alex's calls when he had the free room on PalTalk's site. So when Bearishtrader suggested he open up a decent room I had no problem helping him and was proud to be a part of it! So if I can make enough for a crappy 15 grand car then I don't see how someone with 100x my capital can't get a personal jet. I'm honestly so poor sighted I wont ever get to fly it but we'll bring it to vegas and the other expos if you guys want to throw eggs! hehe

CajunSniper - PureTick.com Co-Admin

#12     Aug 13, 2008
  3. A newbie SHOULD start trading nonlevaraged ETFs like SPY, DIA or QQQQ only.

Trading futures right from the beginning is a sure way to blowup your account.

#13     Aug 13, 2008
  4. Agree fully. Unfortunately the last 10 newbies to join up have had less then $25,000.oo Now you can tell them to keep saving but they ignore you. So what happens? They start with $5000 or so on the ES, NQ, or YM. Ym is more forgiving on slippage. So if you MUST trade futures and not listen to all the risk experts, then I'd prefer to stick with the YM. If you can figure out a way to get these guys more money in their account so they can start with less leverage then fine. I don't like that 25k rule but I'm sure it does some good.

Cajun

#14     Aug 14, 2008