Which Lobby Group Is Strongest..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 10, 2009.

Which is the most powerful lobby group in America?

1. NEA

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. Oil Lobby

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  3. Ag Lobby

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. AIPAC

11 vote(s)
    40.7%
  5. NRA

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Military Contractors

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  7. The Pentagon

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  8. Banking

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  9. Insurance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Prescription Drug Companies

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  11. Pro Environmental Lobby

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  12. Other

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  1. LoZZZer continuously spews derisive comments against just one single minority ethnic group- The very same ethnic group that has a proven robust genetic resistance to alcoholism.

Envy or coincidence?

#41     Apr 13, 2009
  2. ET Town is publicly?

I've been humiliated?

ROTFLMAO...

You are delusional...

#42     Apr 13, 2009
  3. Resistance to drug addiction did you say?

LOL!!!

#43     Apr 13, 2009
  4. Not at all! You can find more nodding H addicts on the streets of Tel-Aviv than any other city I've ever been to.

So you see, your raging envy might be a tad misplaced.

#44     Apr 13, 2009
  5. I would envy heroin addicts?

You are not well my friend...

#45     Apr 13, 2009
  6. Laughing when nothing is funny, and then pretending to completely miss the point?
    Wow, such original tactics! How the hell do you keep coming up with all that fresh material?

#46     Apr 13, 2009
  7. I laugh at you my friend, not your disease. You don't take your disease seriously, then I won't either...

The underlying point never changes with you, the nature of resentment is like that, so there is not any great need for focus on the specifics of your daily drama...

I know how the story eventually ends, and yes, it is not funny...

But you don't really want to get all serious and real, do you?

After all, you are the one who romanticized the heroin addiction and mental illness of Howard Hughes, imaging yourself to be of a similar cloth...

#47     Apr 13, 2009
  8. There is no genetic component to the religion of Judaism...which is the only Jewishness that I recognize.

Atheist tribal minded Semites who look to their genetic ancestors for their identity are worthy of rejection...

#48     Apr 13, 2009
  9. Howard Hughes was mentally ill...

The comparison ends there...

#49     Apr 13, 2009
  10. You go back to the eternal question and come back with the usual (incorrect) answer. Where do you get the notion that all groups should be equally represented in all walks of life? That ignores their values and ambition. Nobody is surprised that native americans in the US by and large tend to be poor or that amish are hopelessly backward. Success in life does not lend itself to perfect proportions. Why is nobody interested in why puerto ricans essentially accomplished squat in the history of mankind? (same goes for dominican republic, haiti,etc. as well) Negative achievement does not bother anyone, but positive does? You know why? Jealousy, xenophobia, anti semitism.

Why is that cultures that are "relaxed" in terms of time and work tend to be poorer than those that encourage hard work and discipline? Why is that cultures that have no concept of private property are doomed as far as economic development? Some cultures have no concept of time, some have concepts of familial structures that are vastly different from those in the US. Contrary to what idiot zog thought, cultural anthropology, far from a fake science, is quite valuable at studying and explaining different cultures/people.

Is it so hard to believe that a group of people excluded, persecuted and tormented throughout history could learn to band together, rely on their religion to preserve their identity, and emphasize taking advantage of economic opportunities, etc. Over time, emphasizing "proper way of life" can pay dividends big time. We live in the 21st century where titles of nobility essentially mean squat and how rich/famous you are governs almost everything. It was not that way for a long long time. Nobility to a significant degree attended balls, sat in their estates discussing politics and enjoyed life to the fullest. (My high school history book had a caricature of russian nobles playing poker with serfs as chips. That would constitute what I call "parasitic elite".)

Other people, excluded from nobility and government, did all kinds of peddling\jewelry\ and other economic activites that taught them value of money and banding together. They had to band together or die, society singled them out anyway.

Take rotschilds for example. They decided to spread their operations around major cities of europe. Considering war has been the national past time in europe and upheavals were common, what rotschilds did was very wise. You could take this particular example of what they did and amire it/respect it or you could take "the eternal jew" attitude(and be a stupid nazi).

Reading new testament very closely, you are supposed to give your property to the poor and live a miserable existence. If jews decided to make money through lending (and get rich in the process) this shows creative thought and excellent economic thinking. A redneck used to working exclusively with his/her hands will not understand this. Over generations the differences will be profound.

It is not inherent superiority but PROPER VALUES AND WAY OF LIFE that elevate one group of people over another. By "proper" I mean more "correct". Certain traits and values have been judged superior and stood the test of time. Cultures that have no concept of time have no chance, those that have no concept of private property have no chance, those that are very "lax" with work ethic will not be as successful as others.

I could go on and on but it will be pointless because people such as zog/mag light cannot think that deep. They look at a percentage of jews in the US and ponder how they "exert a disproportionate" influence on affairs of US without inquiring as to their values/ambitions and way of life and the genesis of it all.

We all know that US, while around 5% of the population of the world, exerts a disproportionate influence on world affairs. Is it magic or something else at work? Why is no bitching about this from option/mag light etc.? Partly because it is because people believe in the inherent US superiority(natural way of life), partly because we understand that US approach to economics is far superior to botswana for example. No educated person would expect industrialized nations to contribute to world affairs in exact proportion to their populations.

Change the scale but the explanation is quite similar. The refusal and inability of certain individuals to comprehend reasons behind why jews are represented in positions of power disproportionate to their percentage of US population numbers does not indicate a presence of a devious plot.

#50     Apr 14, 2009