Which is the most important Commandment of the Western God?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jan 30, 2009.

1. fhl

fhl

You can't earn it. Unearnable.
    You can receive it, though.:)

God is the God of all creation, not just the west.:D :D

#11     Jan 31, 2009
  2. Also according to Kirk Cameron the banana is irrefutable proof of God.

#12     Jan 31, 2009
  3. I can't speak for the gOd of the West, or the gOd of the wild wild West. The gOd of the North, however, has only three commandments:

1. Don't pout.
    2. Don't cry.
    3. Don't be naughty.

All three a just as important.
    Here's why:

He's making a list,
    And,
    Checking it twice.
    Going to find out who's naughty or nice.

He sees you when you are sleeping.
    He knows when you are awake.
    He knows if you have been bad or good.
    So,
    Be good for goodness sake.

Christ! :D

#13     Jan 31, 2009
  4. Anyone else find irony in the sick and perverted Zzztroll asking about religious scripture?

It's akin to bin Laden hosting a summit on the rights of civilians during wartime.

#14     Jan 31, 2009
  5. karol88

karol88

I like that one too! :)
    however for many Christians the 11th "new" Commandment is the most important one.

#15     Jan 31, 2009
  6. Don't confuse yourself with all of these commandments ZZZzzzzzzz.

There is only one commandment to follow in natural religion as the Romans already knew, and it is called Imitatos Deos.

This is the foundation. The rest is all interpretation. Go study it.

#16     Jan 31, 2009
  7. Thanks, but no thanks...

All "natural religions" are a product of the human mind, and I already know how flawed and limited the human mind is...

If you are content with limited flawed foundations, fine with me...

#17     Jan 31, 2009
  8. First of all there is only one natural religion ZZZzzzzzzz .

Natural religion is based on natural law, and there is only one natural law.

Google natural religion and natural law, and you should see the sense I am using these terms plus you will learn some other interesting stuff which may help with your perspective on your religion, Scientology, if I am to believe your opponents.

But anyway if you believe that the human mind is flawed from conception then just like with original sin truth and perfection is an apparition which means that you are really an adherent of nihilism -- not Scientology -- but then that means that you can't be in nihilism either since your mind may play games on you too so where are you so nihilism is out too.

Your into nothingness ZZZzzzzzzz, but then we have to dispose of Descartes' dubito ergo cogito ergo sum proof so where are we if we do so?

See the interesting philosophical or metaphysical topic of reality for further thoughts on this topic, and try to delve particularly into the area or definition of an Essential Reality as a condition for any existence.

#18     Jan 31, 2009
  9. Just do what your conscience tells you... That's better than trying to interpret commandments...

#19     Jan 31, 2009
  10. I am not going to argue with your faith...given it is the product of a flawed and limited human mind.

What is the point?

You have your faith, I have mine, and seeing how your faith doesn't conflict with mine, enjoy your own world of flawed and limited everything...

...and if you think I am "into nothingness" then that just proves you "don't know nothing..."

#20     Feb 1, 2009