Which is the greatest threat to America?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Nov 13, 2009.

Which is the greatest threat to America?

1. Foreign

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  2. Domestic

24 vote(s)
    96.0%
  1. I am not counting what one group of people do to another group of people within the same country: civil wars. These things happened here and everywhere else at some time in history. (Although the fact that we are the world's largest arms EXPORTER does put a good part of the bloodshed on US).

I am referring to the murder of people of one country by the military/terrorist actions of people from another country. So yes, I stand by my claim that we are responsible for over 6 MILLION deaths on this planet since 1950 and this makes us the biggest 'foreign' threat in the world.

#31     Nov 14, 2009

2. Domestic - real unemployment rate > 18% going upto 30+%

#32     Nov 14, 2009

3. Agreed.

And add ....

we are the only country to have used nuclear bombs against another and now are the nuclear policechief.

and recently to have sent a proven, totally innocent country to the stone age - 200k - 1mil. (??) dead. Not a single person in jail yet.

We are the biggest threat to world peace and the one guaranteed cause of WW3, should it occur.

our forefathers said to stay out of the affairs of other nations .....

#33     Nov 14, 2009
  4. JDL

JDL

:p

#34     Nov 15, 2009
  5. JDL

JDL

ben like that for 100yrs now :eek:

#35     Nov 15, 2009
  6. Biggest threat - - - includes those 'true believers' on the right or left who blindly follow their marching orders - - even though 'their guy' ends up doing the exact same thing 'the old guy' did when he was in office. The biggest threat also includes those apathetic morons who care more about the score of the ballgame or results of 'American Idol' than whats happening to their country. - - -

#36     Nov 15, 2009