Which is Better!!!!...the HUGE & CRUCIAL Question!!!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by increasenow, Oct 13, 2007.

1. ssblack

ssblack

is the OP the new BNB Analytics??? :confused:

#11     Oct 20, 2007
  2. haha, no that was much more complex.

The BNB method goes something like this:

If the market goes up, you should be bullish; if it goes down you should be bearish. Also, momentum is a secret that the pros do not want you to know about... bc its, uhh a good indicator.

#12     Oct 20, 2007
  3. ssblack

ssblack

LOL

I meant because he's posting in a million threads, desperately asking for the holy grail of trading. Maybe he's priming himself for a 2 month future guru status.

At least, if he's going to follow the great BNB, that's how he should do it.

:D

#13     Oct 20, 2007
  4. In that case, the 2 month fast track program is proprietary BNB technology - He would need to pay for a membership.

"The "Total Package" is worth well over $2,000. However, by becoming a subscriber through our youtube pages, you will gain a huge discount that will automatically allow you to pay the wholesale price of$60! This special pricing will not last. "

#14     Oct 20, 2007

5. I licked a frogs belly last night and tripped madddd hard, now I know a little bit about it, it was red with black dots. Are these toads legal ? And is the high safe? Ok second question, LSD microdots, are they really crushed up hawaiin woodrose seads and made into lsa or what ?

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=642275#post642275

#15     Nov 1, 2007