Which is best forex trading platform for scalping?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by forexstudio, Jun 22, 2021.

1. i think the best platform for scalping which always ensure most lowest trading spreads , only lowest trading spread's can bring profit by scalping.

#41     Sep 7, 2021
  2. A low trading spread is more preferable for scalping trading because it's only needed the smallest tick movement in the instrument trading pair, usually, I like scalping in EURUSD this is included in USD pairs that most have the lowest spread.

#42     Sep 7, 2021
  3. Vettel5

Vettel5

In my view, the best trading platform for scalping is the FP Markets MT4 account because the broker has one of the tightest spreads, and the MT4 platform is best suitable for scalping.

#43     Sep 14, 2021
  4. MT4 is the most popular trading platform as many brokers offer the platform, but not all broker allow scalping, and different broker maybe has different connection speed to instant market order, broker market maker usually will face requote problem although use MT4 trading platform, FXOpen included broker obtained certificate quality execution from Financial Commission.

#44     Sep 14, 2021
  5. socool

socool

For better scalping, best to look for brokers that offer tight spreads, you can check out myfxbook for spreads comparison. Check out the spreads of fxview, icm and xm on that.

#45     Sep 15, 2021
  6. jocrape

jocrape

Coinexx works alright with me.

#46     Oct 8, 2021
  7. you can compare different broker on live time and check the best one
    IC markets do offer tight spreads and low brokerage

#47     Oct 8, 2021
  8. kroxobor

kroxobor

The one that's worth to try in my view is Hotforex since it offers wide range of instruments and very low spreads on major pairs which is ideal for scalping and news trading.

#48     Oct 10, 2021
  9. Jasper21

Jasper21

I'm a scalper trading with FP Markets after doing several research. It is a suitable broker for scalping because the spreads average at 0.0pips for most parts of the day.

Commission costs and slippages are lower compared to other similar ecn brokers, which is an advantage for many scalpers.

#49     Nov 12, 2021
  10. Scalping needs instant market execution, especially manual scalper choose broker low spread is a good way to trying catch profit at a short time, not broker allow scalping, so as a trader needs to make sure if they allow scalping trade, an expert scalping, they can win on the contest.

#50     Nov 14, 2021