Which is best forex trading platform for scalping?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by forexstudio, Jun 22, 2021.

1. socool

socool

Can vouch for his opinion on fxview. Haven't dealt with any slippage or widening of spreads during the news hours, so far.

#21     Jul 16, 2021
  2. Adler

Adler

For scalping, the best-suited platform is the MT4 since its mostly used by traders for forex trading, and with the right broker like FP Markets, Global Prime or CMC Markets, consistent profit is possible in scalping.

#22     Jul 20, 2021
  3. mab81

mab81

I suggest you stick to MT4 especially if you are still quite new to it. It is ideal for scalping.

#23     Jul 21, 2021
  4. kroxobor

kroxobor

Make sure that speed of execution is below 100-200 ms if you want to use scalping systems.

#24     Jul 23, 2021
  5. i think everyone will recommend only the MT4 platform for using the scalping strategy. and i am also with them.

#25     Jul 24, 2021
  6. the best trading platform always ensure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to bring profit by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

#26     Jul 25, 2021
  7. dima777

dima777

icmarkest are by far the best...if you need help in finding intraday opportunities you can go with this FX/Macro scanner offer.

#27     Jul 27, 2021
  8. which market is best it depends on own trading knowledge and experience , without using practically its really difficult to recommend at any platform.

#28     Aug 2, 2021
  9. once a time brokers didnt allow scalping in their trading platform but time has changed now and most of the platforms at the moment make sure good environment for scalping.

#29     Aug 3, 2021
  10. For scalping, I prefer FP Markets because their execution speed is faster, and when trading with eurusd or other major pairs, the spreads average at 0.1 to 0.3 for most parts of the day.

#30     Aug 5, 2021