Which is best forex trading platform for scalping?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by forexstudio, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Need your advice low scalping broker, suggest me the best one.

2. traider

traider

EBS

3. algoseek

algoseek Sponsor

I once used FPMarkets.

4. MyBrokers

MyBrokers

No advice can be given here. You must try and find it yourself. All traders have different requirements for brokers.

5. kroxobor

kroxobor

You can try Hotforex, Tickmill FxPro what I like about them is low latency of order execution when you use VPS.

6. tedmos38

tedmos38

You need to figure out by yourself as it varies based on your trading style and risk appetite basically

7. yordan

yordan

Offshore brokers are the best for scalping due to their trading conditions. Conditions you need for this are very low spreads, fast orders and little or no slippage. I think you should use Tenkofx, it is the only broker that comes to mind on this and I currently use it.

forexstudio likes this.
  8. Many Forex traders use our Co-located New York trading servers. For example with Oanda you'll get 1-2ms ultra low latency with our NY servers.

If you're trading FX futures such as 6E, then you'll benefit with our Chicago servers instead for the same ultra low latency.

You can run multiple copies of MT4/5 (or any other trading software) on the trading servers and never have to worry about poor internet connection.

upload_2021-6-23_10-19-35.png

9. Since I'm a beginner in scalping, I decided to trade using the MT4 platform with my broker FP Markets because the MT4 is simpler to use compared to the other platforms.

10. I am also always using the MT4 platform, but I choose FXOpen, as my own experience its suits scalping, with low spread and fast instant execution trades.

#10     Jun 23, 2021