Which Forum Section You Read the Most?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bearice, May 1, 2011.

Which Forum Section you read the most?

1. Economics

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Wall St. News

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Stocks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Trading

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Journals

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  6. Career Trader

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Trade Management

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Psychology

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  9. Forex Trading

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  10. Forex Brokers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Politics & Religion

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  12. Futures Trading

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  13. Technically Speaking

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Tools of the Trade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Direct-Access Brokers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Chit Chat

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  17. Others

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Which Forum Section You Read the Most?

Please vote. See above.

2. Which do you post in the least? :D

3. Joe

Joe

Bearice,
    Stop posting political threads in ECON.

4. Joe, World War 3 will change world economy forever. That thread belongs to economics section. Please move it back to economics for proper discussion.

5. Joe

Joe

There are a lot of political actions that would change the economy. In this case your thread needs to be about economics in order to post in ECON.

6. By your logic all political stuff should then be the TRADING forum because of the well-known fact that the Economy lags Price.

But what you fail to understand is something that even Easy Al aka Alan Greenspan easily admitted in clear, simple English, "its not I who causes changes in the Fed Funds Rate, its the market, when traders demand it, I give it to them"

Therefore it goes like this .... PRICE is boss. Everything that happens in the economy AND Politics follows what happens in Price.

But take it a step further. Who is PRICE's boss or determinant?

Answer:

You, I and the rest of the 6 billion strong HERD - i.e. our collective determines Price. And the best way to see the collective operate is to watch their footprint. Said footprint is on any technical chart.

Therefore the ultimate determinant is "the mass collective"

Based on the above explanation the TRADING forum is the HEAD, HEART & SOUL of ET. That's why its at the top of the heap. By the same token Chitchat, P&R etc. are the asshole aka defecation outlet (or in this case with the likes of Lucrum, the giant inlet valve)

Dig? :) :) :)

7. How ET's defecation center (Chitchat & P&R) have a chokehold on the Head, Heart & Soul of ET .....

(widely known story but not by more than the cognoscenti so worth repeating .. :) )

the parts of the body got together in conference to determine who should be the boss - the Brain stated that he was the seat of intelligence, so the throne should be his. The Heart said that without him the body parts would die off for lack of oxygenated blood supply. Ditto for the Lungs, the Spleen, the Kidneys et al. Each one stated his reason for why he should be boss.

Then a silence followed, the silence of "quandary"

Then the asshole got up and announced he should be boss.

The other parts of the body laughed so hard that the asshole was so taken aback that he just retreated into himself and shut himself off from them.

Within days the parts of the body including the Head and Heart went into serious malfunction.

The parts called an emergency meeting and conceded and made the asshole KING aka boss.

I present ET in its current state.

:) :)