Which Forex Brokerage Firm?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by sirinvestalot, Jun 13, 2007.

1. why?

currency futures does have spreads too right?

#11     Aug 24, 2007
  2. FXCM has been sued in federal court based on the complaints here described and many others.
    Those interested in joining please contact me:
    yorktown@lycos.es

#12     Aug 24, 2007
  3. cstfx

cstfx

Dude, you missed a couple of threads.

#13     Aug 25, 2007
  4. sim03

sim03

:D

Yes, he did. But it's still early...

FXCM lawsuit, in case you are new to online forums, let me pass on a bit of friendly if obvious advice for you.

When you repost the exact same text 3-4 times - as you've done twice already in your first, highly productive 24 hours here - you begin to annoy the hell out of people, even those who might otherwise be sympathetic to your cause. Worse yet, like a tired magazine ad, your message eventually gets tuned out.

Remember... less is more.

#14     Aug 25, 2007
  5. Thanks for the advice.
    You are very right, however...
    I just want to help those FXCM customers that got burnt. I am trying to reach the most, for their own interest, not mine.
    Actually I do not have time for this, I try to reach as many as possible in the time I have. You will not see me unless in a reply.. perhaps.
    This one shot. One chance, for those concerned.
    Good luck to all

#15     Aug 26, 2007
  6. itrader911

itrader911 Guest

I like MGforex, fixed spreads, dowjones news feed right to the platform, and I never had a problem....Good peeps

#16     Aug 27, 2007
  7. it is very expensive MGforex... :confused:

nowdays fixed spread eurusd 2 gbpusd 3

#17     Aug 27, 2007
  8. itrader911

itrader911 Guest

In this crazy volatile market, the spreads are not the issue; it comes down to how reliable they are. I like them because you never hear any complaints about them, they are registered with the NFA and CFTC, and they have been around for a while.

#18     Aug 27, 2007
  9. there is always IB and tradestation...

dont tell me they arnt reliable

#19     Aug 27, 2007
  10. itrader911

itrader911 Guest

Well IB's customer service is not that great, and I did not hear much about trade station. But I prefer a company that has been around of a while, most of the other companies began around 2001.

#20     Aug 27, 2007