Which Forex Broker ?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Hitnruntrader, Jan 25, 2014.

1. camera

camera

Agreed! That’s too high. I remember when I started with fxview, EUR 5 was the min deposit that I was asked for.

#81     Feb 23, 2021
  2. thursday

thursday

Seems like they are still offering the same, will give them a try. Thanks.

#82     Feb 24, 2021
  3. From my trading experience, I suggest trading with FP Markets because of their robust trading condition, and they offer some of the best commission and slippages.

#83     Feb 24, 2021
  4. wmwmw

wmwmw

How much is their commission?
    I bet you don't even know.
    Ask them before you rate it best commission.

None of those who recommend FP Markets knows its commission rate.Most don't even know trading cost includes commission.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    #84     Feb 24, 2021
    Onra likes this.
  5. Jasper21

Jasper21

I recommend trading with FP Markets because I have been trading with them for two months, and the experience has been good till date.

The spreads and execution are faster, and the spreads are also stable when there are high volatile market movements.

#85     Mar 3, 2021
  6. I am currently trading with fxview. Being a newbie, found commission charges to be really cost saving, just $2 for every 100k, RT and the spreads are also narrow as compared to the other brokers.

#86     Mar 9, 2021
  7. I'm a beginner in forex and will be live trading soon. I'm currently looking for a suitable broker that is reliable to trade with proper regulation and good customer service. Anyone here can recommend a suitable broker?

#87     Mar 19, 2021
  8. mlawson71

mlawson71

Check your local legislation, it's possible the regulator in your own area is reliable.

#88     Mar 31, 2021
  9. Xwell

Xwell

Perhaps you need to pay attention to offshore brokers, they have very favorable conditions, and trading with them is not difficult.

#89     Apr 2, 2021
  10. Alsafym

Alsafym

Now it is very effective and reliable to work with offshore brokers, and they have a number of their advantages.

#90     Apr 5, 2021