Which firm meets this criteria?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by BENKINGSLEY, May 9, 2006.

1. Our traders don't really use additional cost (outside) software much. Geez, our guys try to squeeze me for every nickel on commish, LOL.

I spoke to GS and they said that they can interface with TS. If you want to pay for an additional add-on, I suppose you can.

Our guys have written their own programs, from fully automated and manual over-ride, with their FIX connections. I can't recall ever being asked about this other stuff. I have heard the name Ninja Trader before...but don't know anything about it.

Don

#21     Jun 30, 2006
  2. mats

mats

kbeck, just check www.chicagotradingservices.com They clear through Merrill Pro and use Liquid and Tradespeed. I do not have experience trading with them but I also might be trading remote trough these guys in the future
    good luck

#22     Jun 30, 2006
  3. you got to be shitting me chicago trading services .006 for 2 million shares. hell bright is dirt cheap compared to that. anyone paying over .0025 for 2 mil is a fool.

#23     Jun 30, 2006
  4. jtddd

jtddd

does that include ecn rebates?

#24     Jul 17, 2006
  5. kbeck

kbeck

thanks. this gets a bit confusing with all the different ways to determine fees. one firm says .005 with no ecn fees charged and they give you liquidity of 20 cents or so. that seems pretty good.

k

#25     Jul 17, 2006