Which ET resource has made you the most $ over time?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Rodney King, Sep 22, 2010.

Which ET resource has made you the most $ over time?

1. Alex Wasilewski / PureTick

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Jack Hershey / PVT-SCT

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  3. William Schamp / PRICEphysics™

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Dave Goodboy / SurfReport

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  5. Michael Cover / TurtleTrader

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. the1

the1

LOL. Surely you aren't serious :D :D

#11     Sep 22, 2010

2. While certainly there should have been another or two mentioned. However that list contains the only ones who actually lasted on this site or offer anything at all.. Plus as far as I know none of them sells anything. Systems or whatever other than pureticks but they are a sponsor so it's allowed Truth is truth whether you like it or not.

Hobo

#12     Sep 22, 2010
  3. Piffle

Piffle

I don't know what PricePhysics is, but I did get some useful information from understanding how ProfLogic trades. I spent a some time studying it 5+ years ago and it actually is "logical". One of my systems uses something I learned from him, and I am actually starting to do some discretionary trading based on some of the stuff he posted that has had some moderate success (we'll see how it does in the long run though).

I should say for the record that I don't understand his exact entry and exit methodology, but his stuff that is basically a clearer way to see Dow Theory is helpful. Too bad he makes it so hard to dig past his ego and figure out exactly what he is saying.

#13     Sep 23, 2010
  4. No it was not Maverick. It was a poster who I do not think was even active after 2002. Think the tag started with a "D"

#14     Sep 23, 2010