Which ET Post Holds The Record For Most "Likes"?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Aug 18, 2016.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Baron..

Just curious. I know there's the hall of fame threads, but which individual post holds the record of most likes?

You know, it would be kinda cool at the top of the main page where you have the "newest threads", "this weeks most viewed threads " etc, if you added a tab that has "this weeks post with the most likes" It would be fun. fwiw.

But either way, who gets the gold medal for most likes on one post? Silver and bronze too.

2. i960

i960

3. vanzandt

vanzandt

46 likes. Thats cool. which one was second? trading wise?

4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Wouldn't it be cool to have a tab on the main page with "This weeks most "liked" post"?... Obviously no P&R posts could qualify, I mean the zoo is the zoo.

But that being said..... I think it would be a cool tab. It would raise the bar on posting. Folks striving for personal excellence. :D

Vandy said: (It would raise the bar on posting.)

Before i get any negative comments on this..... I already know that I set myself up ............so save it.Way ahead of ya. I already know.

There are some smart cookies here. Zandy don't hold a candle..... Hell.... I don't even believe in backtesting..... so I guess I don't "blend".
    v.jpg

Whatever..... Its like studying mummy's imo.

How did backtesting work out in 2008? 2011?.......

The more quant traders that are out there, and all these newly minted coders that think they can out-think the markets with an algorithm ....

the easier this is

Its never been hard to one up a sheep.
    :finger: -VZ out.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016