which DOM -- Ninjatrader?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by jammy page, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Hey Brent, looks like you have some nice features. Just tried to connect with TransAct and having problems. I don't see a video on your library of videos for connecting to TransAct. Does TransAct support you software if I call them. I currently use Sierra, but I really would like to try some of these features that Sierra doesn't have.

#21     Nov 21, 2007
  2. Also as a heads up...Jerry Medved at TD Ameritrade is a great guy to deal with (we may see Ninja with them soon as an additional platform offering.... :) ).

#22     Nov 21, 2007
  3. Yeah Agreed, tried the old version before the buyout QT, quote tracker right?, worked fine just already knew Sierra so not enough pow to get me to learn a new charting software. Quote Trader looks to have some real nice price and volume studies that Sierra doesn't have.

#23     Nov 21, 2007
  4. Hi Dandxg,

Thanks for your post.
    Yes, we've integrated to Transact, and tested the streaming data successfully.
    I'm in touch with their engineers about a solution for historical data for the charts. However, in the meantime (since Thanksgiving has probably already started everywhere but the pacific coast), check your PM.
    Would very much appreciate your feedback, and if you're available next week, let me know if you'd like to schedule a brief conference call / webex demo.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Brent

#24     Nov 21, 2007
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

Yep, this is exactly what it is. There is no time estimate on when this would be fixed though.

#25     Nov 21, 2007