Which Direct Broker to go with?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by gster210, Nov 28, 2011.

1. gster210

gster210

Thanks for the compliment...but have no interest in working for a fund. Its the freedom I enjoy to be anywhere and still do my thing.

If you can "Day Trade" on Scottrade than you aren't doing what I am bc it is not even close to being able to handle my needs. Ive given them over a grand in commisions already in 3 weeks. Your assumptions are generalized....I have been swing trading since 2005 and made more than what you said.

I can make 12% a week.

So Choicetrade then?

Ive read all the reviews but wanted personal opinions on good platforms.

#11     Dec 1, 2011
  2. gster210

gster210

I just read your post again and it makes no sense at all. You are assuming so many things.

Direct access is a HUGE advantage.

So 200 shares for a buck vs. 7 dollars (or more bc of lost time and crap routing)......thats 700%.

Could you give me the advice I need and answer my original question?

#12     Dec 1, 2011
  3. gster210

gster210

Btw...I turned 5K to 25K swing trading at school.

I make 12% a week already using scottrade...just think how much more I will make on a good platform.

Im just really intense and look at every second of everyday...eat granola bar for lunch and bring laptop to crap.

There are some people in this world that can do whatever they put there mind to....i do amazing things. Its not my opinion....i was born this way.

#13     Dec 1, 2011
  4. If you're so awesome and can do such amazing things, why are you having such a difficult time at something as trivial as finding a direct access firm with commissions superior to Scottrade?

For somebody who is new to trading, I can tell you that you will not last long with that kind of attitude.

#14     Dec 6, 2011
  5. gster210

gster210

Im not new to trading.

Its not an attitude, its truth. Just wanted reassurance... I went thru the posts and you guys are negative as ever. Bunch of Trolls who lost their money and want to put others down.

Ive found my direct broker...also have the fastest data feed, with great third party software for trading off the charts, market scanners and automated trading....etc.

NIGHT AND DAY difference....im able to do so much more in the same time an PROTECT my positions with a single click.

Already writing my own scripts BC I know how to program in 3 languages too, tough being ENGINEER!!!!

#15     Dec 7, 2011
  6. deaddog

deaddog

Who did you go with?

#16     Dec 7, 2011
  7. gster210

gster210

IB and esignal

#17     Dec 10, 2011
  8. deaddog

deaddog

At 12% a week you 'll have 2 million in 40 weeks.

Who says you can't make money trading? :D

#18     Dec 10, 2011