Which currency are you trading? - EUR/USD/AUD/JPY?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by shriekpurser, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Have you been day trading all these pairs? I was actually more interested in 30 minute charts as for anything longer I am not really in a position to commit. I have very limited time to trade because of work commitments.

#21     Jan 8, 2021
  2. STAY AWAY FROM SMALL TIME FRAMES IF YOU ARE A COMPLETE BEGINNER!

#22     Jan 8, 2021
    tomorton likes this.
  3. It is so irritating to see statements like these. There's nothing wrong in a newbie trying his hand at scalping. A good knowledge and analysis of the markets is all it takes to be an effective scalper. I started off with 5 minute charts and have been doing quite all right for myself from the very beginning.

#23     Jan 8, 2021
  4. I generally keep my trades open a couple of hours only but once in a while in the past have tried to make some profits off the gap b/w opening/closing of London exchange. I have sometimes seen high volume with a breakaway gap and tried going long for a gap up but never achieved what I wanted. I just dropped the idea of gap trading after a while.

#24     Jan 8, 2021
  5. Is it indice you are speaking of? I am more of an indicators user really, I like to leave fundamental analysis more to the domain of stock traders :)

#25     Jan 8, 2021
  6. They

They

Look at the indicators on the chart and you can reverse engineer it

#26     Jan 8, 2021
  7. Vettel5

Vettel5

I mostly trade with GBPUSD, but due to economy not being consistent and unpredicatable would anyone suggest another currency pair that is most likely to be profitable?

#27     Jan 9, 2021
  8. MarkDawn

MarkDawn

EURGBP and GBPUSD are the ones I trade. And have seen different returns on different platforms at the same time. Like last week on 100 lots I gained with a movement of 69 pips of the pair. But because of difference in the spreads and the trade cost my profits were different. Just a tad bit more on fxview in comparison with lynx. I‘ve come to realize that lynx costing is more suited to share trading than forex.

#28     Jan 11, 2021
  9. John_09

John_09

Mostly USD related are the one that I like to trade. Personally found it enjoyable trading with USDJPY

#29     Jan 11, 2021
  10. USD is expected to drop by more than 20% in the coming time, and with the stuff happening inside US Capitol, I don’t see USD regaining its strength anytime soon

#30     Jan 11, 2021