Which currency are you trading? - EUR/USD/AUD/JPY?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by shriekpurser, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Yep, been trading with fxview for about a year and happy with the variable and ECN spreads. Though, I do wanna experiment with fixed spreads too. Any brokers to suggest for that?

#171     Mar 7, 2021
  2. Look fixed and variable spreads are chief aspects of forex spread betting. Take for example you scalp EURUSD at 10 pm, fixed spreads should be your preference since the floating spreads are much higher. But, in case you prefer trading at the busy hours, floating spreads should be your pick.

#172     Mar 8, 2021
  3. Ya right and this is one of the reasons why scalpers prefer variable spreads. It just enables them to choose from a range of cheapest spreads available in the market at any time of the day.

#173     Mar 8, 2021
  4. That’s what majority do, exotic currency trading is just for the experienced mostly

#174     Mar 8, 2021
    Bailey_John likes this.
  5. In fact all the great traders that I’ve been following credit their trading success to being able to control the downside risk and benefit from the upside profit. Problem however that I’ve noticed comes when the traders cling on to the losing trade hoping that one day the market will turn in their favor.

#175     Mar 8, 2021
  6. Exactly and holding onto the losing trade is completely ineffective even when the market’s bullish and not making the best use of the trading capital. They just miss good trades simply waiting for the security to come back at the price they’ve entered.

#176     Mar 9, 2021
  7. rihana

rihana

The spread displayed on the screen was tight but my orders got filled a couple of pips. There were instances when my orders got rejected. Is it normal?

#177     Mar 10, 2021
  8. Hi Rihana, there can be a chance that your broker would have employed techniques like delayed execution, trade rejection, or slippage to reverse the effect of the tight spread. If so be the case, you need to change your broker or choose one carefully.

#178     Mar 10, 2021
  9. Diego23

Diego23

I recommend trading with EURUSD major currency pair since it is a widely traded currency pair by many traders and volatile in the market.

#179     Mar 10, 2021
  10. easymon1

easymon1

LP EUR cued . . . . youtu.be/ncdAJF7LVWA?t=35

#180     Mar 10, 2021