Which country do you think is a police state?China?UK? Think Again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Just look at the whole retarded Linsay Lohan ordeal. Sentenced to 90 days - will serve something like 12 days due to overcrowding. Something is wrong here.

#21     Jul 23, 2010

2. We are the police state of states. The policeman of the world.

And as such we are the only state who've used nuclear bombs on another country.

Arrive on an international flight at any major US airport and its clear, its Naziland. Paranoia up the yazoo.

And those nice, smart, prescient americans who had money in foreign accounts (UBS et al), yeah, fck them too, they're expendable like Rambo was.

The only cure for the disease called America is BEAR. Yeah, he will strip away all the fat and perhaps we'll get back to humility and benevolence again.

#22     Jul 23, 2010
  3. Bob111

Bob111

i meet this guy on the internet long time ago..he is trying to trade and share his experience on couple forums..his story unfold right on front of me..i don't think that he is some sort of hard core criminal..good handsome jewish mama's boy..yet already wasted 4 years in prison and i see no end of it..here is his story..it's better than Clancy's books..just search for vadim vassilenko and see american justice system at work. the guy still in prison. from what i see -the system works one way and one way only..once you are in-there is no way out.

http://v-vassilenko.livejournal.com/15950.html

http://journal.trainexservice.com/article/29/

#23     Jul 23, 2010
  4. Whatever you say.

Saudi man chains his son in the basement for six years because he is 'possessed by an evil female genie'
    By Michael Theodoulou
    Last updated at 4:22 PM on 23rd July 2010
    Comments (119) Add to My Stories A Saudi man has been chained in a basement apartment for more than six years because his father believes he is possessed by an evil female genie.
    'When he has fits he has convulsions and his entire body twists and his eyes become completely white,' said the father of the 29-year-old man who has been identified only as Turki.
    'Then the voice of a woman can be heard coming from him.'
    Evil spirits: Turki, 29, lies chained on the bed in the basement apartment where he has been for six years after being 'possessed by a genie'
    When Turki first began behaving bizarrely, his father took him to local Muslim clerics to recite the Koran over him.
    'But most of them became scared when they heard the female voice telling them that she was a royal jinn (genie) and that no-one can exorcise her unless Turki dies,' his father said.
    One cleric advised him to shackle his son’s arms and legs in chains and read the Koran to him.
    DREAM OF A GENIE THAT IS MORE LIKE A NIGHTMARE
    Most Westerners know the term genie from the tale of Aladdin and his magic lamp or the hit 1960s sitcom, I Dream of Jeannie.
    But genies, or jinn, in Islamic theology can be much more sinister. Some are good, others bad.
    They are believed to be normally invisible but have the ability to assume human or animal form and are often said to be motivated by jealousy or revenge.
    'We did this. My son became quiet but is totally unaware of what is happening around him. He does not talk and is now unable to harm anyone,' Turki’s father told Arab News, an English language Saudi daily.
    But genies, or jinn, in Islamic theology can be much more sinister. Some are good, others bad.
    A Saudi family last year took a 'genie' to court, accusing it of theft and harassment.
    The jinn was said to have terrified the children by throwing stones, stealing mobile phones and speaking in male and female voices.
    Turki lives in a tiny, two-room basement apartment with his impoverished mother and her three other children in the holy city of Mecca. They survive on £150 a month from social security.
    His parents divorced before he was 'possessed'.
    Turki’s father claimed he himself was afflicted by a jinn at the age of nine and suffered for more than four decades until it was exorcised by a cleric.
    'I used to see a woman who would at times appear very beautiful and at times extremely ugly,' he said.

On some occasions she was 'surrounded by fire' and on others appeared 'with animal limbs'.
    A Saudi human rights activist and professor in Sharia (Islamic law) who visited Turki found him to be in a 'semi-coma'.
    Muhammad Al-Suhali said Turki 'did not know what was going on around him. He could not eat, drink or use the toilet without the help of others'.

More...Shackled and shoeless in the streets, the tragic victims of a police crackdown on prostitution in China
    The Empire Strikes Bank: Armed robber dressed as Darth Vader demands cash in daring raid
    When lightning strikes once, twice... 42 TIMES in one place (all in just half an hour)
    Hubble spots blue star 'spat out' by Milky Way travelling through space at 1.6million mph

The professor added that when started to read some Koranic verses, Turki became furious and shook until he nearly fell out of his bed.

'When I stopped reciting, he became quiet again but was distant and unaware of what was happening,' Suhali told Arab News.
    He praised Turki’s young wife for staying with him despite his frightening condition.
    Suhali called on Saudi Ministry of Social Affairs to provide the family with better accommodation and to include Turki in its social security programme.

Read more: http://www.dail*****.co.uk/news/wor...ossessed-evil-female-genie.html#ixzz0uYbOtPoU

#24     Jul 23, 2010
  5. Come on will you please.

Dubai Kissing Couple: Jail Sentence Upheld For U.K. Couple Arrested For Kissing
    BARBARA SURK | 04/ 4/10 06:19 PM |

A Couple Kiss Each Other In Dubai Get World Alerts
    Email Comments 832 DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — A Dubai appeals court on Sunday upheld a one-month prison sentence for a British couple convicted of kissing in a restaurant.

The pair landed in court after an Emirati woman complained about the public kiss, which the couple insisted was just a peck on the cheek. They were arrested in November and convicted of inappropriate behavior and illegal drinking.

Cosmopolitan Dubai has the most relaxed social codes in the conservative Gulf, but authorities enforce strict decency laws and regularly crack down on people accused of pushing the limits, which can include everything from wearing a mini skirt to losing one's temper in traffic.

As recently as Sunday, though, a young Italian-Iranian couple could be seen kissing among the visitors to the 127th floor observation deck of the Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest skyscraper.

Last month an Indian couple was sentenced to three months in jail for exchanging steamy text messages. In 2008, two Britons accused of having sex on the beach got three months in jail, though their sentences were later suspended.

Ayman Najafi and Charlotte Adams – both in their 20s – were arrested after an Emirati woman claimed they exchanged a passionate kiss in a restaurant where she and her daughter were having dinner.

Najafi and Adams attended Sunday's hearing, but did not speak. Their lawyer, Khalaf al-Hosany, told the court in a previous hearing that they kissed on the cheek as a greeting and "never intended to break the law."

Appeals court judge Iysar Fouad upheld the conviction, the jail time and a fine of 1,000 dirhams – about $270 – each. They will be deported after serving their sentences.

The couple has 30 days to appeal Sunday's ruling in a higher court.

#25     Jul 23, 2010
  6. Do we need to post the stoning to death videos from your beloved advanced culture?

you went down the wrong path here buddy.

#26     Jul 23, 2010