Which countries have low taxes and have balanced budgets?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by stevegee58, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Look, you know what I mean, so quit wrapping yourself in the flag. I have yet to meet a fellow American that's not disgusted with the way things are being run. What's truly upsetting is that electing either party seems to have no effect on deficit spending.

And it would be "you're" not "your" :cool:

#21     Jul 18, 2008
  2. Baltic States in Eastern Europe:

Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia

They have exceptionally low taxes and they get a lot of funding from the EU so they don't get into debt. In a recent EU poll, Lithuania was ranked as the #1 place (out of EU nations) for a company to start-up a business based on corporate laws and so forth. Plus the labor is cheap in comparision to Western Europe.

#22     Jul 18, 2008
  3. They don't need a military because its neighbors use it as a financial center. Singapore is too small anyway to protect themselves from attack.

#23     Jul 18, 2008
  4. Well first off i'll spell You're or your anyway i want. if i wanted win a spelling bee id go on some other board/boeard. I may not know how to spell but i sure as hell can trade. i'll take that trade off anyday of the week. you just sound like someone who wants to bitch about hating the USA. is this Michele/Michelle Obama?

i do agree with you somewhat. i dont think your going to be burning the flag anytime soon.

But EVERYONE likes to blame EVERYONE else for there problems, if its house prices gas prices. somehow i dont understand how people are pissed that there house went up 80% in value form 2000-2008 or annoyed

there chevy tahoe they could not affored and got on a 5 year 0% or on a home equity loan. and now the gas prices are too expensive to drive 100 miles into there job in SF.

And now i guess we get into the whole war/inflation/debt debate. WOW thats/that's a new topic i have never heard on ET

And sorry again for any misspellings or incorrect ' i have missed. right after this im going on English101.com to brush up, fuck this money making trading thing...I WANT TO SPELL :)

#24     Jul 18, 2008
  5. bstay

bstay

Quite interesting to read that some americans still think the "world" is between their east and west coasts. Singapore had real growth of 7.7% last year and Budget surplus of $6.4 billion for Financial Year (FY) 2007.

http://www.singaporebudget.gov.sg/speech_p1/p1.html

http://www.bangkokpost.com/280608_Business/28Jun2008_focus05.php

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hYpq-fktB1oK3ufP20FZGgebAc3w

http://www.straitstimes.com/Free/Story/STIStory_251697.html

#25     Jul 18, 2008
  6. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

Jenn-Nay, I many not be a smart man, but I sure do know how to trade.

Trade Forrest, Trade!

#26     Jul 18, 2008
  7. How about Hong Kong - another tax haven with a lively expat community?

#27     Jul 18, 2008
  8. expensive as hell to live there. And its China, regardless of its Brit past. Old ladies hucking lugies in the street, etc.

#28     Jul 18, 2008
  9. They also have a very drunk population. And a population which is rapidly contracting. BIG worry there.

#29     Jul 18, 2008
  10. You got to love Mr. One-liner . You are a funny man!! Below i just bring up some of your best posts in the last month. Thank you for adding so much value to the site!!!!

06-27-08 02:44 PM
    "The Village Idiot has spoken.
    Ok turd burglar. You'll be the ass monkey with the Tin hat leading the Flat Earth Society meeting.
    HA HA HA fucking HA"

07-18-08 08:38 PM
    the kid Bull says to his father, "Hey Dad, lets run down there and fuck one of those cows!." His fathers looks at him and responds. "Son, lets walk down there and fuck them all."

07-14-08 08:32 PM

thats pretty funny shit, i've always cracked up at the onion.

...the next bubble will be green...

07-03-08 04:41 PM

vee have vaayys

the fucking child will probably change is handle on et, again, and come back crying about how much his mangina hurts or something. dude, grow some balls.

he Persian Rug making workshop has been canceled. In its place will be the Israeli Glass Blowing seminar. Please bring plenty of sunscreen...

Spot it, shit I have a closet full of brushes, rollers and spray guns.

06-26-08 07:35 PM
    Why don't you just give me your home address. it will be much easier for delivery of the truck load(s) of cash

06-06-08 07:54 PM

they are fine for children, but when I see an adult wearing, I usually point and laugh out loud.

#30     Jul 18, 2008