Which company let me trade hang seng, kospi Future on Ninja Trader?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MoreYummy, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Looks like they change it recently.

#11     Feb 24, 2010
  2. zhang2006

zhang2006

Hi, Redduke:

I've read a lot your threads related to KOSPI and going to open an account with IB soon to trade it at night.
    What do you mean by add $1 if custom front end? What is custom front end?
    Thanks for all your information which is priceless for me.

#12     Aug 3, 2010
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Zhang2006,

This only applies to Man. If I remember correctly, they said that if I want to trade via Ninja, it will be $1 more per round trip per contract.

Regards,
    redduke

#13     Aug 4, 2010
  4. so have you tried MF yet? if yes, how it goes?

#14     Aug 5, 2010
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

I did not try MF because IB reduced the margin by 50% for intra day. Curious myself, will probably open one by the end of the year, to compare the feeds.

#15     Aug 5, 2010
  6. wlnd

wlnd

Hi.. I'm also interested in trading kospi 200 futures,
    with a broker other than IB.

I day traded on the demo and have experienced disconnections at intervals, order slippage and worst of all, I was caught naked when my stop loss order failed was 'transmitted but not yet acknowledged', costing me 25 ticks.

While IB has v good commissions and is an all-in-one platform, day traders cannot tolerate poor order executions and disconnections.

Any futures trader has a recommendation for a broker that provides kospi, with reasonable commissions and good executions?

Thank you

#16     Nov 11, 2011
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Econbizer,

I never had these issues with IB. The platform does go down rarely, but that happened with any broker that I ever traded.

IB is the only US broker that gives you access to KOSPI, and I am pretty happy with them.

redduke

#17     Nov 11, 2011
  8. lejmorro

lejmorro

Hi redduke,

Living in Australia, the KSE is by far the most liquid exchange in my region. So I've traded K200 options extensively in IB and am now looking at K200 futures ( and am doing simulated IB trades for that).

I've noticed that you use Ninja with IB to trade the K200 futures and presumably you are using the SuperDOM. I've not used Ninja at all and would like to know what compelling reasons there are for using Ninja on top of IB - for example I presume the SuperDOM is superior to the IB Book trader - but in which ways.

Many thanks for any comments.

#18     Nov 12, 2011
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi lejmorro,

I have been using ninja way before I used Ib, I have custom indicators developed in ninja, plus I like its usability. I use static Dom and use offsets and

#19     Nov 13, 2011
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Auto trade management within Dom strategies, plus single click to moving stops. All of this might be available in booktrader, but I never used it.

#20     Nov 13, 2011