Which coin will be more valuable in 2018?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Landonfisher, Apr 1, 2018.

1. The main message from G20 last week was: G20 will not ban cryptocurrency but regulate the market.

The blockchain is a public ledger of all cryptocurrency (bitcoin) transactions. Decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges might be the future of the world.

If you are new to cryptocurrency world, several websites below will help you.

Making Money With Bitcoin: 33 Super Helpful Q&As
    What is Bitcoin? A Step-By-Step Guide For Beginners
    Bitcoin For Beginners

Which coins would you prefer to buy? Why?
    Which coin will be more valuable in 2018?
    Let’s discuss about it.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. zdreg

zdreg

your thread is the proper way to introduce a new thread. it not only has a limited number of questions, but useful links. keep up the good work.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  3. Handle123

Handle123

4. I'd guess that BTC will drop to 3-4k this year, shake off a lot of remaining buy-and-hold retail.

Once the blockchain is updated (and those that can't be cleaned up banned) so it is audit-able, illegal use will be stymied.

There is a lot of serious bad press to come on cryptos fueling evil deeds. I live in Colombia and I know for certain drug trafficking here uses it. The public won't like what is going on though a blind eye is turned now. We can reasonably assume G20 is giving it a pass this year out of person benefit to senior people.

Then.. traditional currencies will be competitive again, hopefully with an improvement to the bad practices of money exchange firms. I try to use mid-market rate companies, I like the TransferWise model. Once that happens in say 3-5 years? Who knows.. much of the value of cryptos may be over. There iwll be a lobbyist battle, Imagine all those Mexicans not paying for the wall etc. by having their remittances garnered or other nonsense.

5. Tether, assuming they aren't lying about reserves.

6. G20 doesn't do anything that is not in their best (personal) interest.
    Let's forget about the logic and benefits of cryptocurrencies.

Any crypto will dilute the competitiveness of their own currencies, whether it is the Dollar, the Euro or the Pound.

I'd like to know how much money they have invested in cryptos or how much 'campaign' money they received to make that decision.

7. Thanks.
    If you could share your experience, then that would be wonderful.

8. Why I would think the blockchain is the future? The most important reason is decentralization. This will make the whole world become united "country", no currency wars again. I think this will be the trend of the world. However, this behavior will definitely shake each country's regime.

9. Sorry, could you explain it? I am really into what you said.

#10     Apr 2, 2018