Which Central Banks are PRIVATE ???

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Tresor, Jan 23, 2009.

1. BTW, call ANY congressional office and ask them if the FED is a government entity, and if they get to see ANY audits of the FED......then look to see if you can file LEGAL ACTIONS against the FED, or against the government as a holder of the FED (NOPE!!!). :mad:

CASE CLOSED!!! :cool:

#41     Jan 23, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Okay,

What I learned so far is that 12 regional FEDs are owned by private insitutions (banks with national licence).

E.g. the New York Fed reports that its eight largest member banks on June 30, 1997 were:

* Chase Manhattan Bank
    * Citibank
    * Morgan Guaranty Trust Company
    * Fleet Bank
    * Bankers Trust
    * Bank of New York
    * Marine Midland Bank, and
    * Summit Bank.

The language used by the FED is not explicit: The term ''member banks'' in fact means ''owners / shareholders''. BTW, it would be nice to know all the regional fed's owners and their stake in the regional feds and their stake in the whole fed.

FED runs a messy information policy that only adds fire to conspiracy theories.

Obviously FED is not owned by the government / the poeple of US, so it is not a governmetal agency. It is only controlled by the state authorities. Some claim the control is illusive.

Case closed as far as FED goes.

Now, guys please if you have any information on similar (non-state owned) central banks in other countries, please let me know.

Thank you

#42     Jan 23, 2009
  3. Do you have ANY documentation behind this?

You make fun of those who back up their statements with evidence. You simply adhere to the norm but have nothing to back it up with. What a fool.

#43     Jan 23, 2009
  4. I mean really, Congress is on record asking to audit the Federal Reserve and see their books. This is all recent. There has been NO response whatsoever.

Where are these independent audits?

#44     Jan 23, 2009
  5. So.................what we need to do is to nationalize the FED.

#45     Jan 23, 2009
  6. #46     Jan 23, 2009

7. I just try and understand the system. And then make it work in my favor. I’m not going to waste a lot of time fighting something I cant win.

#47     Jan 23, 2009
  8. #48     Jan 23, 2009
  9. Could you imagine the Democratic party in control of the money supply. My gosh we would be a third world country in know time.

#49     Jan 23, 2009
  10. <b>NO!</b> Amazing, isn't it? The Federal Reserve generates its profits by lending money to the government and charging us the interest through Income Tax yet it is a tax-exempt organization that is 100% privately owned. It's quite shocking when you first discover this. Actually, jaw-dropping is probably a better way to describe your reaction.

#50     Jan 23, 2009