Which Central Banks are PRIVATE ???

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Tresor, Jan 23, 2009.

1. why would you so blatently lie? just why?

#11     Jan 23, 2009
  2. World Bank, IMF?

EDIT: Also, why do governments borrow money from private central banks at interest as opposed to creating their own interest free?

#12     Jan 23, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

Euler thank you very much for your valuable input on IRS, which I am not intrested in.

#13     Jan 23, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Thanks GCSICLRBC,

I googled BoE and it seems this bank was nationalized in 1946 and stopped commercial operations:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_England

It is my guess (I may be wrong here) that BoE is 100% owned by the government / exchequer. But here: http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/about/index.htm BoE writes that it gained indepence. Any idea from whom they were liberated and in what way (personal / capital (equity)? Were they privatised again?

Regards

#14     Jan 23, 2009
  5. They are ALL PRIVATE........PERIOD!!!

www.endthefed.us

My gosh......how come so many do not know about this??? :confused:

#15     Jan 23, 2009
  6. TOTAL BS.......the FED is NOT IN ANY WAY a part of the US Government.......TOTALLY PRIVATE (with shareholders.....you should see who they are!!!).

Also, CONGRESSMAN Ron Paul has covered this issue of the PRIVATELY held Fed for years (and has sponsored legislation to have the government TAKE OVER and FEDERALIZE the FED).

The FED IS PRIVATE.......THE FACTS STAND!!!! :mad:

#16     Jan 23, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

Hello AMT4SWA,

I am from the part of the world where all central banks are state-owned. And I did not realize, untill a few days before, that there may be private central banks.

No need to be angry with my igorance :p

Regards

#17     Jan 23, 2009
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

You are an ignorant moron, but beside that why mix the IRS into the picture? This thread is about the Fed and other private banks...

#18     Jan 23, 2009
  9. Read 'Web of Debt' by Ellen Brown for a somewhat biased yet highly informative history of our banking systems.

#19     Jan 23, 2009
  10. Not angry at you....the Euler guy is FULL OF $HIT.....that is where my attention is focused! :)

Globalist Wealth Entities ARE USING their PRIVATELY owned central banks as one of the tools to takeover the financial grid......look around the world as of late. Need any more evidence??? :eek:

#20     Jan 23, 2009