Which Caribbean Island to move to

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by veritas007, Jan 6, 2008.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Antigua is just a place you stop on the way to or from somewhere better. I have more antigua stamps in my passport than any other and I've never spent a night there.

#91     Jun 7, 2008
  2. I live in miami beach so i think this is the best spot..but if your not American ..i would look into Florianopolis Brasil

not the carribean...but great surfing, kite boarding and other water activities....hottest girls in the world hands down
    great nightlife

relatively cheap (but with dollar tank gettin more expensive)

safer than almost all brasilian cities

i traded from there for a month ...it was great!!

Almost eastern time zone....

would trade the morning...surf..then come back to put on overnights......

never had a power outage.but did have lil internet problem..which i think could be fixed if i lived there insted of rented a temp house

#92     Jun 7, 2008
  3. Florianopolis gets chilly in winter however. I think he is looking for someplace tropical year round. I spent 6 months in Jericoacoara. That is paradise, and very tropical, but trading from there is tough as the net goes out on a regular basis!

#93     Jun 7, 2008
  4. PanPizza

PanPizza

Saint Martin.

#94     Jun 7, 2008
  5. I never suggested giving up a passport to live in the USVI. I was referring to US citizens who want to live in some tax haven to avoid taxes. According to this article : http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/05/national/05taxes.html , the income tax rates for USVI residents can be as low as 3.5%.

BTW, there is a new law coming into effect that makes it much more difficult and expensive to give up US citizenship.

#95     Jun 17, 2008
  6. Mup

Mup

I spend a lot of time in Barbados... ( paynes bay area)

BGI is always a favourite with us limey brits....:D

#96     Jun 17, 2008