Which Candidate is more Fiscally conservative than Ron Paul?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 16, 2011.

1. Is it just me or are others getting a queasy feeling that this election is going to turn out bad?

4 more years of Odumbo would be CATASTROPHIC.. but even if we dodge that bullet, are we going to have to endure some dickwad RINO who will be almost as bad?

#21     Dec 16, 2011
  2. I don't see anything wrong with trying to get him to answer the question he was asked. BTW his comment that there's "no evidence" was not completely accurate. For example, from the Nov 2011 IAEA Report:

The Agency has serious concerns regarding possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear programme. After assessing carefully and critically the extensive information available to it, the Agency finds the information to be, overall, credible. The information indicates that Iran has carried out activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device. The information also indicates that prior to the end of 2003, these activities took place under a structured programme, and that some activities may still be ongoing.
    http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/world/2011/IAEA-Nov-2011-Report-Iran.pdf

#22     Dec 16, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

No. It's early in the nominating process. Once the nominee is picked you will feel better.

As you can see from the balanced budget ammendment that came out of the house that the Dems won't let get through the senate to trying to force obama to accept the canandian oil pipeline, the republicans are heading in the right direction.

I'm feeling hopeful that we can get this country turned around.

#23     Dec 16, 2011
  4. Mercor

Mercor

Ron Paul is a Libertarian. That is the definition of Fiscal conservative.
    Take the spending out of the Federal Government.

Not sure of his views about local Government spending, which is where most Libertarians feels any spending should be done.

How does Ron Paul wish to enforce International treaties. Treaties that protect American citizens and business overseas from criminal activity.
    Do we divide the Oceans up and everyone takes responsibility for their share. Iran gets the Straights of Hormuz.
    Do we use any International regulation agencies?

If a sovereign nation nationalizes American assets in their country, is it up to the harmed entity to field its own army to get back its stuff.

#24     Dec 16, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Its either a choice between a far left loon like Obama, or a warmongering neocon, thats what the establishment and the media have set up, either way it ends up in bankruptcy.

#25     Dec 16, 2011
  6. I pay attention to all of the corporate media (FOX, cbs, nbc, msnbc, et al); they are all partisan to varying degrees but at least you get an overview of what the corporate media is trying to push (and especially what they are omitting).

Fox news however, is particularly bad as they have the distinction of going to court and winning the right to lie to the public.

All news organs, even alternative media, have an agenda...and should therefore be taken with a grain of salt. Fox News sued for the right to lie, and won. Their most ardent viewers are among the most misinformed segments of the population. That gives them a special place of dishonor in my opinion.

#26     Dec 16, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I only watch FOX occasionally but I'm also more than a little annoyed at them for their lack of fair and balanced coverage of Paul.

I don't know that we need to fully retract our horns but we certainly need/have to retract them.

#27     Dec 16, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pulse? I thought it was someone else wallet?
    Or was that Jesse Jackass?

#28     Dec 16, 2011
  9. They all ALL MSM - Fox, NBC, CNN, etc, etc....

They want to tell you who to vote for and whom you can listen to.

They all have their agendas, but the only one that counts is money - who can keep kicking the can down the road because that is what works best for them.

Want to support a protest group (TP? OWS?)? Support the ones that want to remove all the money except public financing from politics. It's the topic NO politician wants to touch, so that means it is the most important one. It would also mean that the protest group focusing on that isn't supported by "status-quo" shadow financing.

And what would happen to all the money the MSM gets from those advertising dollars at election time? Shhh... don't overturn the gravy-train. :D

#29     Dec 16, 2011
  10. Mvector

Mvector

None - easy answer

www.ronpaulbrochure.com

#30     Dec 16, 2011