Which Candidate is more Fiscally conservative than Ron Paul?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Dec 16, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Which Candidate is more Fiscally conservative then Ron Paul?

I want to hear from the people out there who are "fiscal conservatives"... Which candidate is more conservative from a fiscal standpoint then Ron Paul? Please explain.

I dont care about anything else, all i want to know is whether or not there is someone who is more fiscally conservative than him.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmoIetpgG6g?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tmoIetpgG6g?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

2. Max E.

Max E.

Given the fact that half the "conservatives" on Elite Trader do not like Ron Paul i would have thought for sure that someone could point me in the direction of a candidate who was more fiscally conservative than Ron Paul. Please someone show me a "true" fiscal conservative.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No one. Not a single one.

He is a true conservative.

4. Max E.

Max E.

Pisses me off when even a conservative news network like Fox tries to railroad him simply because he doesnt want to start wars all over hells half acre.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's the only thing they have a beef with, though - his foreign policy stances.

It's unfortunate that Fox cannot see that it truly is the best thing for the country to pull back from this policeman state and return to a more isolationist environment - letting the world do their own policing. If for no other reason that the fact that we simply cannot afford this behavior.

6. It may not look great on TV, or to the handpicked portion of the audience that espouses neo-conservatism (you know, renegade liberal war hawks.), but the shift is already happening. Americans are tired of perpetual war and Ron Paul is the only one who will bring us back to sanity in that regard.

Time to go donate to the money bomb.

7. lol, Fox News just cannot help themselves can they?

[​IMG]

8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL! Did you just see that now on TV? If not, where did you get that?

9. Max E.

Max E.

One way or another it is going to come to an end, we simply dont have the money to go to war with Iran, all these guys trying to act tough and saying they will go to war with Iran are full of shit.

If a Neo con gets elected in 2012 and the first move in office is an attempt to go to war with Iran, I would imagine a lynch mob will be on the front step of the whitehouse the next day. People are losing their taste for war. I think the Republicans on stage in the debate are all fronting, but deep down inside they know damn well that going to war with Iran right now is simply not an option, we are broke.

10. Crispy

Crispy

Our declining status of world police man is being visually displayed in part through the price of the long bond and the $DXY basket.

Inverse correlation...

An isolationist America is great for the world, and even better for us living here. And soon we will see the return of the stock/dollar correlation thats been busted for quite some time. This must happen to bring production back home in a big way.

Its all connected intimately.

#10     Dec 16, 2011