Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 26, 2006.

So which came first?

1. The Chicken

20 vote(s)
    74.1%
  2. The Chicken Egg

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  1. Oh I see grotesque mutants all the time out here in Southern California, but they don't breed with each other to create separate species of grotesque mutants.

No, I don't agree with your position.

Besides, they still call it a mutant chicken....which is still a chicken.....they don't say that it is not a chicken.

#41     May 29, 2006
  2. Ricter

Ricter

In defense of those "grotesque mutants... in Southern California" just let me say that you see one in the mirror every morning. Hehe, just evening up the score, on their behalf, thanks for the opportunity. :)

Anyway, they call it a mutant chicken this generation, and maybe the next generation, but eventually, as the changes accumulate, they're gonna stop calling it chicken and call it something else, for the simple reason that it no longer clucks like a chicken, or... well, you know the rest.

#42     May 29, 2006
  3. I figured that you would stoop to personal attacks eventually, those who are losing arguments generally evolve to ad hominem.

#43     May 29, 2006
  4. Ain't kangaroos these warm blooded things with this cute belly bag sorta pouch thing?

Chicken B4 egg. something gotta muther the egg till it hatches - no muther hen bottom to keep it warm, no hatchling.

#44     May 29, 2006
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Hey, you started it.

#45     May 29, 2006
  6. well, u dont understand a lot of things, that's obvious since u poorly developed and prolly challenged but that's ok, 'cause if u think that typin' "u" instead than "you" is moronic well then u are a definetly a moron. also i suggest u shud maybe read u posts since u come across as a moron no matter how and what u type.

#46     May 29, 2006
  7. No, there was nothing directed at you personally from my side.

#47     May 29, 2006
  8. Flame all you like, it doesn't work.

I wish you would type like a non moron. I know you can type in a non moron manner, but why you choose to type in a moron manner is your choice.

#48     May 29, 2006
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Doesn't matter if it was directed at me, or not. You started with the ad hominem: the comment about some Southern Californians.

#49     May 29, 2006
  10. The only way for a chicken to come before an egg is if something else created it, full with a reproductive system and everything.

That is highly unlikely.

#50     May 29, 2006