Which came first? The chicken or the egg?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 26, 2006.

So which came first?

1. The Chicken

20 vote(s)
    74.1%
  2. The Chicken Egg

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
  1. Ricter

Ricter

What if it lays an egg with a mutant embryo sometime, an embryo that is more like, for example, a grouse?

#31     May 29, 2006
  2. Give me some examples of chickens laying grouse eggs....

#32     May 29, 2006
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Present me with proof that mutant progeny don't happen. Besides, I said more "like" a grouse.

#33     May 29, 2006
  4. Present me with proof that you don't beat your wife, or girlfriend, or boyfriend, or children, or parents, or yourself, ad infinitum.....

Show me some examples of a chicken laying an egg that is more "like" a grouse than like a chicken.

#34     May 29, 2006
  5. Actually, the reason is quite clear why the chicken(s) came before the egg.

The hen lays the egg, but the rooster fertilizes it.

Then, the hen keep the egg at proper temperature. Then when the baby chicken is hatched out of the egg, it cannot take care of itself, and needs the mother hen to protect and care for the baby chick.

If an egg came first, with no fertilization, no hen to sit on the eggs, no hen to rear the chick, the chick would not survive.....it is therefore pretty clear that the chicken came first....then the egg.

#35     May 29, 2006
  6. uh? sayin' that my theories are wrong just cuz u find 'em so doesn't prove a thing.

#36     May 29, 2006
  7. uh? what a sudden change of heart innit

#37     May 29, 2006
  8. No your theories are wrong because they are wrong.

That you type like a moron is of no consequence to the rightness or wrongness of your theories.

I still don't understand why you type like a moron, but if it makes you happy.

At least you have a choice to type like a moron or not, many people don't even have that choice...

#38     May 29, 2006
  9. Ricter

Ricter

How about if I show you an example of a bird that hatched from a chicken egg, but we would call it a mutant, ie. quite different from a chicken? How about if I show you examples of many types of mutant offspring? How about if you then take a simple step in logical thinking and admit that, with enough examples, we'd undoubtedly find an offspring that "aint no chicken", yet it's perfectly capable of mating and creating offspring that share its appearance? I'm sure I don't need to warn you that many of these pics are grotesque.

#39     May 29, 2006
  10. There is no change.

You are obviously confused.

The chicken lays the egg, the egg doesn't lay the chicken.

Chicken eggs come from chickens.

#40     May 29, 2006