Which brokers offer the following or more ??

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Humpy, Dec 12, 2012.

1. well AMP are now an FCM so maybe they Are paying themselves
    but I've no objection, I'm ok with their commissions, at 40 cents rt
    commission they haven't been getting rich from me

#11     Dec 19, 2012
  2. Their real commission is $1.40 round trip, or 70 cents per side, which I agree is very competitive anyway, especially if they include the platform free.

#12     Dec 19, 2012
  3. when AMP first announced their $500 account minimum with NT and the CQG feed
    it was a big deal for me, at that time I was on a restricted budget but the low minimum
    allowed me to open a futures account, also their daytrading margins were low
    many futures brokers allow their reps to set account minimums so one hears $3K
    $5K $50K restricting being able to open an account - consider at Oanda one can open
    an account with $1 and I think FXCM's minimum is $25 for spot fx, and some futures
    brokers don't allow a low daytrading margin

I don't really care about the commission on the full contracts since 1pip/tick will cover
    the comm plus some profit, it's having the futures leverage that's the big plus for me
    since it's no longer available in North America for fx

#13     Dec 20, 2012
  4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Could someone tell me the names of several offshore forex or stock brokerages offering high leverage to day trade 10 or more US stocks? Thank you very much.

#14     Feb 6, 2013
  5. Humpy

Humpy

I currently have a demo at FXCM on which I can try out new strategies.
    They offer MT4 etc but what I like is the thought of moving over into small bet sizes AND the help they offer through Jason Rogers etc.
    One of the few brokers that seem to care about their clients. Their success generates more money for the broker.

#15     Feb 7, 2013
  6. chalice

chalice

Forex-Metal?

#16     Apr 7, 2013
  7. Hotforex fulfilled all your requirements, I'm trading with this and I see this is a good broker. Just try.

#17     May 14, 2013
  8. for the EU region yeah hotforex is a good broker along side some other such as alpari which i think they do have an office in the UK. best of luck

#18     Jun 25, 2014