which broker offers metatrader 4?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by acerbits, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Read all the Tradex Swiss AG reviews at Forxbastards.com

This tradex sales guy should be banned from this site . . . or any other forex forum they are trying to lure and take advantage of forex traders.

#11     May 11, 2007
  2. I have lost nothing - thank god. I was getting ready to open a $60,000 account - I know you are a new sales person and have very little knowledge about your company. Do you know how I know??? I have been monitoring your company for a while now and they keep swithing sales people all the time - very consistent and helpful when you've got things to hide... In several months when you know a little more about your company and understand what they are doing with other peoples money - you will be fired. If not then you are one of the managers - the thief yourself.

Stop hyping the technology crap - I am a Network Infrastructure Architect . . . designed Trading systems and enterprise class Datacenters - including one for UBS in thier headquarter in Stamford, CT. Manage a few dozen software and Network Engineer. . . . let me tell you - all you have done is written some script and designed an api - far from what you are claiming. As I have said before anyone can do that with a little study. Metatrader makes it fairly simple to design api for automated trading. you are just using the api to connect to a datafeed other than metatrader server. Big deal . . . Listen buddy . . most posters here are a lot more knowledgable both in technolgy and forex than you are. Go steal some other kids candy - there is no kid here.

I have nothing against you - but take this to your superiors . . . I know what you guys are doing and I am not the only one. Tradex mumbo jumbo will end pretty soon -

#12     May 11, 2007
  3. cstfx

cstfx

Don't ban him. but flag his spam if he posts info about his firm again. He is not paying for advertising so he shouldn't have that privilege.

Also, if you ban him, people like digitizer can't discuss with the rest of us what a crap broker they appear to be. Without this discussion, other noob's might be suckered into a trading relationship with them. I say let the conversation continue.

#13     May 11, 2007
  4. jackstraw

jackstraw

thanks for your post!

efx looks like a good broker but their previous platforms were unusable. their site says they will be getting mt4 in 2007.

and that is exactly what i am looking for. mt4 plus efx stp execution.

you mentioned that they have been trying to integrate it without success, but then say that a simple api will connect to a non meta-server.

why would they not just write an api to connect it to their data feed?

there must be many traders other than myself (maybe every trader in the world) just waiting for efx to get mt4 set up.

#14     May 12, 2007
  5. One: hotspotfx? Two: IB IdealPRO? Two: Go away.

#15     May 14, 2007
  6. Good call Atticus. Notice how he counts?

One for you
    Two for me
    two for me
    None for you!

#16     May 14, 2007
  7. Moe27

Moe27

not gonna happen, i ask justin and he said it can't be done, but othere brokers have done it already, atcbroker, and i think there's another one call fastbroker or something like that.

#17     May 14, 2007
  8. cstfx

cstfx

tradexfx?

Check it out, someone got proactive and eliminated his bs. Should have kept some of the posts just so we could ridicule him and his firm.

#18     May 17, 2007
  9. duncanb

duncanb Guest

i know of one "alpari (uk) ltd"

#19     Jun 4, 2007