which broker is better for your moneny

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by traderz2010, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Hello to everyone, I am new to this group and new to futures trading, hope to get your help about choosing broker for ES trading, I trade about 15-20 round a day. I read reviews about Mirus and Velocity, they all look good, but who is safer to your funds. Mirus has been in the business for couple years, but you can fund your account with RCG; Velocity has been there over 10 years, but you can only open account with Velocity - segregated account. So which choice is safer for your fund. Also, please recommend other brokers if you had good experience with them. Thank you so much.

2. Mirus is just an ib, they are not an FCM. Learn the difference before you begin comparing brokers and where it is safer for your "moneny".

3. If looking for pure "safety", I would say InteractiveBrokers.com for multiple reasons (security device to help prevent someone from emptying your account, and they provide SIPC insurance, which few futures brokers do).

Know nothing about Mirus, but Velocity has a good rep as a futures broker (but cannot comment on their security).