Which broker is best for scalping?

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by SoCalTrader619, Nov 4, 2006.

1. MGB

MGB

#11     Nov 9, 2006
  2. I went to the site and couldn't find a word about fees. What's up with that.

#12     Nov 9, 2006
  3. RedDuke

RedDuke

it is $50 per month.

#13     Nov 9, 2006
  4. I trade futures, IB with buttontrader is real fast

#14     Nov 9, 2006
  5. lescor

lescor

HydraTrade. Best platform for scalping stocks, imo. I've been on it for almost two years, it rocks. Hotkey based, rock solid stability, customizable, lots of routing options.

#15     Nov 9, 2006
  6. Lescor,
    Do you trade with Tuco, and if so, do they use HydraTrade as their platform? thnx

#16     Nov 9, 2006
  7. just outta curiosity, i follow your pnl and from what i understood u trade multiple strategies across multiple accounts. are u completely automated and use an acct for a discrete approach or are u just a discretionary scalper like most proppers in this board?

thx

#17     Nov 9, 2006
  8. It's very obvious whats going on here. Guys like lescor start posting there p@l's then suddenly start hyping the platfrom they're using then all of sudden you get a email or you email him for more info and bang he's trying to recruit you.I know for a fact lescor has a group at tuco and is recruiting on this board. Don't waste your time thinking if you sign up under him he'll tell you his automated secrets.And its not just lescor as many guys posting there p@l's are also trying to recruit.Many people on here post to get a following and try to recruit off that following. So guys when somebody tells you they have the best this or that take it with a grain of salt as many times there's something in it for them.

#18     Nov 9, 2006
  9. who gives a whoop about that, like if we are so naive to sign up cuz we think he's gonna give us the autobot grail. i am just interested in his tradin' style.

#19     Nov 9, 2006
  10. lescor

lescor

Yes, I trade at Tuco Trading. I also have an automated system I run on IB because I was able to get it coded for that api. All my trading at Tuco is done manually or with baskets, though I have plans to get some systems automated through the Hydratrade api.

I am a remote trader manager at Tuco. I've never solicited anyone however. If someone inquires, I pass information on to them. If another shop suits their needs better, I recommend they look elsewhere. Not many people are naive enough to expect free proprietary trading strategies.

I've been an active member of this board for 5 years and have posted in a consistent manner to try to be helpful, meet other traders and get some great ideas. I do not have ulterior motives like trader recruitment.

And yes, take everything you read on a message board with a grain of salt.

Corey

#20     Nov 9, 2006