Which broker has lowest minimum initial deposit?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by wesleygable, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Hello,

I'm just getting started in trading again (primarily focused on doing swing trading and long term holds). And while I would like to go with a group like Interactive Brokers because of the features they offer, I'm just not ready to commit a $10k deposit yet. And yes I'm well aware I won't be making any kind of ROI if I'm not investing a min of $10k in my portfolio, but I just would like to get my feet wet again first before jumping in the deep end.

I did this 19 eyars ago and signing up to a broker was a much much easier, literally 3 minute process, not its like filling out a tax return form. Does anyone have any suggestions for a good borker with low trade fees that doesn't require a 5 figure minimum deposit upon account creation?

Thanks, much appreciated, and I'm sure I'll have many more questions to come :)

2. McMathews

McMathews

I am also looking for the broker with minimum charge as fees but haven't really found one.

3. Hi guys, consider MB Trading because they have great trading fees and a low minimum deposit demand plus they always get high ratings on broker reviews.
    I have experience with this broker too and if you don't trade options it's great.
    BTW they are brokers who don't have a minimum requirement at all such as trade king an zecco.