Which broker allows pre market trading?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by napolean, Apr 6, 2021.

1. napolean

napolean

I know most do, but from a few that i checked (offshore) they only starts at 7:30am. Is there any other broker that starts earlier than this?

Please recommend. Thank you.

2. RedSun

RedSun

I think most start from 7AM EST. IB does. Some of the bank brokerage may not. But regular brokers like Fidelity and Schwabs should do.

3. jobber

jobber

IBKR Pro not free commissions starts at 4:00 am

4. IB starts executing orders on American stock exchanges at 0400 and doesn't shut it down until 2000, least coast time. But that's not all. Apart from SA - TH 2245 - 2345 and FR 2200 - 0200 system reset times, the system is up around the clock. I sometimes trade E-Minis or Micros with IB and I am often up trading before the 0400 start of the stocks pre-market open. I sometimes trade futures well after the 2000 close of the stock markets, too. IB is far from the perfect brokerage but they do a good job of presenting US traders and investors with good market availability.

Cdntrader, eastern_warrior and ET180 like this.
  5. VicBee

VicBee

In Singapore the only one that let's you trade the full 4 am to 8 pm is IB. I just don't like their antiquated user interface.

The other issue with TDA in Singapore (other than their 7:30 am start) is the inability to choose which lots to sell...

6. you can trade number of popular ETF's all day (24H) with TD Ameritrade. Google them. They have the list (they even sent me the list), but im too lazy to log on my account.

GrowleyMonster likes this.
  7. Great!

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

We offer access to NASDAQ and ARCA from 4am ET to 8pm ET - https://www.lightspeed.com/

9. algoseek

algoseek Sponsor

TD Ameritrade and Scottrade.

10. RedSun

RedSun

I think most of us in US would not even want to trade from 4AM. There is little liquidity. Most say do not use pre-market so much. A lot of times the market is wrong.

#10     Apr 7, 2021