Which book scared you the most?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by The_Krakenite, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Interest fact...
    This book seems to have predicted the real-estate development crash in China, even came with charts, etc to back up their predictions.

Nailed it.

Of course, if I had mentioned this prediction at the begging of last year, this would have been laughed upon for not coming true on this forum.

If we look into what happens next, the China banking system is projected to fall down with it in the aftermath.

Sees not so far fetched as of late, yes?

#21     Jan 17, 2022
    Lappaceous likes this.
  2. Shax

Shax

“They say there are two sides to everything. But there is only one side to the
    stock market; and it is not the bull side or the bear side, but the right side. ”

(Jessy Livermore)

#22     Jan 20, 2022
  3. Anyhow, I am done the book. Definitely worth a read through for anyone who has time on their hands. Even if you don't believe in the full predictions, there is still some educational stuff of value in there for those wishing for some more in-depth knowledge on economics, etc.

If I find a copy of their other book 'Aftershock Investor' at my library, I'll definitely give it a read too.

6 books read so far this month. I'll try to finish another 4 before Feb comes around.

#23     Jan 20, 2022
  4. WardMoore

WardMoore

I've read 'Aftershock Investor' and can say that kinda liked that

#24     Jan 24, 2022
    The_Krakenite likes this.
  5. Bouffant

Bouffant

Manias, Panics, and crashes: A history of Financial Crises by Charles P.Kindleberger

#25     Feb 1, 2022
  6. I also find it very interesting. It’s kind of a long book, but worth the read.

#26     Feb 3, 2022
  7. %%
    MANY of them;
    until i finally figured out, cant predict markets.
    Some of my chart books are still scary, but realizing cant predict markets, if market is open its up/trending or down\trending, or slop chop trend.
    Some things still seem a bit scary like S+P downgrade on US debt, but that 's mainly for bondholders....... Get out of market in 1999?? Sounds like useless hindsight bad advice, but ok if you get paid by the word/LOL:D:D

#27     Feb 7, 2022