*Which bank will be the next to fail....!! (Findout inside) ;)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spanish89, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Ooooooh it does actually look liek my logic about this has turned out to be correct!!! LOL :D :D :p :D :D

#21     Sep 22, 2008
  2. Cutten

Cutten

ROFL!

I would like to add an amendment to this theory - any bank that cannot actually spell the word "Bank" as part of its name. There are many that spell it "Banc". Now they may wish they were in France, so they could get a bailout, but they are in the US, so they wo...er...ah, ok maybe they will get a bailout after all. Anyway, it's clearly stupid to spell "Bank" with a "c" on the end.

E.g. Community West Bancshares - no mate, it's spelled banK. With a capital 'K' - as in fucKing, banKrupt, mistaKe...that kinda thing.

#22     Sep 22, 2008
  3. looks like this logic did work in the end.. :)

Jpmorgan done the best out of all the banks... :cool:

#23     Dec 13, 2008

4. Ahhh i just came across this thread that i made a few months ago 1 night when i was drunk! :D

Rather embarassing to read now that im sober, so guess il get the beers n rose wne out for breakfast now to sort that! :p

But it does look like my top 2 picks did hold up the strongest last year

#24     Feb 7, 2009
  5. Yes BofA are standing real strong, Spanish.
    The US taxpayer has already provided BofA with $45 billion in direct capital and another $140 billion to support toxic and worthless assets. The enitre company has a market capitalization of $24 billion, and so, the US taxpayer has already provided Bank of America with enough capital to buy the entire company 8 times over.
    It is called Bank of America because America really does own it, even if the poor old taxpayer doesn't even get a seat on the board.

-------
    I will not post when drunk ...
    etc.

#25     Feb 22, 2009
  6. BTW, if you do your globalist REAL WORLD research you will see that JPM and GS are "blessed" entities..... :)

Gotta KNOW the game! :eek:

#26     Feb 22, 2009