Which are the most popular crypto currencies after Bitcoin?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by spencerarcher, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

You are just repeating the mantra about BTC what also covers most other cryptos. You simply couldn't tell us what would BTC be better than the rest (hint: it is not)

Of course because cryptos and blockchange are one of the biggest TECHNICAL inventions of the 2010s. Now as economical invention goes, that is a different story, but blockchange itself can be used for lots of other things.

The honeybadger sentence is MEANINGLESS.

#11     Jan 5, 2020
  2. Sprout

Sprout

lol, each post describes why BTC is in a class by itself. You would know this if you had actually read the material or had any in depth understanding of the space.

Your opinion =/= fact.

There is no other crypto that enjoys the seven network effects, is as decentralized, had as an equitable initial distribution nor harden in an adversarial environment as BTC.

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/

#12     Jan 5, 2020
  3. tsznecki

tsznecki

Let's pick apart your post here like your wife's boyfriend picks apart her asshole after a night out.

1)Energy and fee efficiency: Why are we ever talking about BCH here, ETH beats that easily and will be clearly in the lead if/when POS comes out.

2)BTC's tech is hard to change: That's the point. I don't expect a sub 70 IQ person to comprehend that like you. What good is a blockchain that someone could rewrite?

3)BTC is a store of value: And also a medium of exchange if one chooses. If one truly wants faster transactions, you could use ETH or XRP.

BCH is never a competitor between BTC or ETH.

Now go fetch me some Chickafil, me and your wife are going another round. I'll make sure to fill her up for your late night snack.

#13     Jan 5, 2020
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Son, what are you bitching about? I did mention ETH, so you are crying about nothing.

Oh I thought being flexible and improvable was, you know like a honey badger. Now since you are being an asshole, without backing it up with good arguments, we are saying goodbye to each other.

#14     Jan 6, 2020
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Neither yours. :)

Unfortunately for you, I posted facts, so since you have ran out of arguments, we will close our education sessions for you. If you learnt something, I am happy, if you didn't, you die stupid.

#15     Jan 6, 2020
  6. tsznecki

tsznecki

Shall I post your posts over the last 2 pages about you being on your knees for BCH?

I also love that you did not address my points, but simply hand waved them away. Your IQ numbers are dropping daily like your testosterone.

You may say goodbye to me, but I'll be over at your place on the weekend with your wifey.

#16     Jan 6, 2020
  7. didnt know bitcon was popular.

silly me

#17     Jan 8, 2020
  8. Sprout

Sprout

#18     Jan 9, 2020
  9. Thankyou for all the replies and I understand what you all mean..
    it's a complicated topic indeed.

#19     Jan 14, 2020
  10. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

You can sort cryptocurrency by volume on most websites. Problem is most volume is kind of fake. But it might be a nice proxy for popularity. Also some Twitter accounts report how much mentions a crypto got. I am a XRP holder ... Don’t want to brag about it.

#20     Jan 26, 2020