Whether Republicans Hang Sarah Palin Out to Dry Will Say A Lot About The Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 5, 2008.

1. College educated whites vote Democrats.
    What whites need, as a demographic, is scolarships & help with students loans.
    These "Black" whites vote GOP on pure ethnic grounds. they're scared of women, jews, China, arabs, anything that doesn't involve a truck and beef.

#31     Nov 6, 2008
  2. jem

jem

more rants. do not worry you will get a job when you are older and pay off those student loans. its called work.

this has to be up there with the most pathetic threads on the net. you think it was time to drop the racism shit... we just fricken elected a black president. Whites are still the majority in this country and Obama got many republican votes. shut up, stop making excuses and start working on solutions. You libs are in charge. lets see what you got.

#32     Nov 6, 2008
  3. The entire world is rejoicing at the wisdom that the majority of Americans had on this historic election. People are dancing in the streets on all 4 corners of the globe!! Well.... China and Russia not really..... but every other country, yes!

P.S. Palin will live in infamy as the historical mistake that allowed the first black man to be elected in U.S.

#33     Nov 6, 2008
  4. You can have HUNDREDS of thousands in terms of student loans if you go to Law or Medical school. You could be paying those loans off well into your adult life or maybe the whole adult life.

#34     Nov 6, 2008
  5. jem

jem

Really? And could they be stressing you out for years until you sued a wall street bank for stealling a deal on behalf of you client and collected a large fee.

And then could the lead partner at the firm move all the money out of the attorney client trust account without your permission - and you suddenly see yourself owing your client millions of dollars, not being able to pay your student loans and your taxes and worried about losing your license if you do not get that money back?

And then when you got the money back could you have decided to pay off your loans fund a trading account and learn how to trade for a living because trading was way less stressful.

nah - I have no idea about student loans.

#35     Nov 6, 2008
  6. You have to be deranged to post something like this.

Ask any doctor or lawyer who went to a decent school in the US about their cumulative student loans. For doctors it is a bit worse since after graduating they do residency where they collect something like 30-40K/year instead of 6 figures that a doctor usually earns.

#36     Nov 6, 2008
  7. #37     Nov 6, 2008
  8. jem

jem

deranged - do you not get what I was telling you.

Let me put it this way - I know student loans... I funded my (grad school) education, my housing, my motorcycle, my food and my beer with them - for 3 years. And it was well worth it.

#38     Nov 6, 2008
  9. Had Gov. Palin not been on the ticket Mac would have taken a bigger beating. If she has any brains she'll dump any political aspirations and go be the white Oprah. More money, more respect and a whole lot less bullshit.
    Mac had his opportunity to be a real Maverick and vote NO on the bailout. He blew it when he went along with the scam. That vote would have given him a fighting chance to overcome the Bush yoke. Instead he proved to be just another political hack.

#39     Nov 6, 2008
  10. As I mentioned weeks ago, I think the Republicans didn't want to soil any of their solid VP choices in an awfully tough race. Hey, it seemed to have worked in their favor for a few days, but now that the race is over, her chances of actually making it big in Federal politics have been dimmed considerably.

c

#40     Nov 6, 2008