Whether Republicans Hang Sarah Palin Out to Dry Will Say A Lot About The Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 5, 2008.

1. I have to agree I voted Reagan Twice, and Bush Sr. once.

Republicans need another Reagan.

#21     Nov 5, 2008
  2. Reagan is the most overrated president in US history. I wrote a decent post describing why awhile ago. This country does NOT need another reagan.

#22     Nov 5, 2008
  3. Reagon? Reagon???

Reagon???

Holy Jesus Christ.

The past 3 months have been a revelation for me. I used to think that you idiots on the far right were representative of some large group in the United States. Now I realize that you represent a tiny, insignificant group of illiterate, myopic, bigoted morons.

It's actually a big relief.This election showed that you imbeciles will never again be a significant force in American politics.

I told you that after shitting the bed here over the past 3 weeks, you could at least have the decency to refrain from posting for a while. If you had a shred of conscience, you would retire the Mercor username.

#23     Nov 6, 2008
  4. I disagree. The group is massive.

And they're fighting hard to preserve their "way of life" of not having to investigate, use Google, do basic research and vote on purely angry, outraged grounds.

I wish that were true. And I hope you're right, but I think you're not. Given the last eight years, the election shouldn't have been as close as it was -- 40% of the country voted Republican.

I think we're going to see outpourings of anger and vitrol, and perhaps even an assassination attempt -- it's going to make the anger directed at Clinton for, well, nothing, appear tame by comparison. Because not only is he a "liberal" but he's black.

But who knows, hopefully I'm wrong.

#24     Nov 6, 2008
  5. We may be talking about slightly different things but I see your point.

The fact that 40% voted for McCain doesn't mean to me that those 40% are of the type that we see here in Mercor, pattersb2, and all the rest of these imbeciles who were barking and belching up their vomitus every day until yesterday. Were they dead wrong? Yes. Did their arguments end up making any sense? 'Communist!!!' 'Nigger!!' 'Terrorist!!!' 'Where's his birth certificate??'

Enough said.

I don't believe the vast majority of those who voted Republican are like these asshats. I also have a different view of racism than most on here, although since I call the most obvious bigots out, most on the right probably think I play the race card at the drop of a hat. I do not.

If a black person votes for Obama simply because he is black, is that racism? If a white man votes for McCain simply because he's white, is that racism?

I believe that the majority of those who voted Republican are not illiterate racists cunts like these fucks are.

#25     Nov 6, 2008
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

I read that post, it's a classic. :)

Righties talk about Reagan like they're talking about the Second Coming of Christ. There's probably a half dozen doctoral theses that can be written to cover that psychopathology.

#26     Nov 6, 2008
  7. This was a big wake up call for them. America isn't about "old white men" anymore. So they'ed better wake up and get a clue or get left behind. From what I hear, they're courting the Russians now (LOL). :p

You'd be amazed at the support Obama is getting during his tenure as President. We're making world history and all these people can think about is whether they're going to buy or sell the ES tomorrow, and at what price point. Not too myopic, are we? :eek:

No worries. He's there now, so he'll get plenty of more opportunities ... :D

#27     Nov 6, 2008
  8. Fair enough. I just think that 40% are exhibiting some kind of dementia.

As a famous quote in Star Wars goes: "Republicans are easily frightened, but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."

The majority? No. A massive minority? Yes.

#28     Nov 6, 2008
  9. With Fox airing revelations that basically are saying, "Palin is an idiot", I think the answer is clear that they are beginning to scapegoat Palin.

Here is video from FOX letting us know that Palin did not know Africa was a continent and not a country; did not know the countries that composed NAFTA; how she threw temper tantrums, etc.

ANd Fox promises MORE revelations are coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc

Seneca

#29     Nov 6, 2008
  10. LOL. The Palin disease must be contagious.

BTW, Redstate has just declared war in defense of Palin:
    http://www.redstate.com/diaries/erick/2008/nov/05/operation-leper/

"We're tracking down all the people from the McCain campaign now whispering smears against Governor Palin to Carl Cameron and others. Michelle Malkin has the details.

We intend to constantly remind the base about these people, monitor who they are working for, and, when 2012 rolls around, see which candidates hire them. Naturally then, you'll see us go to war against those candidates.

It is our expressed intention to make these few people political lepers.

They'll just have to be stuck at CBS with Katie's failed ratings."

All power to them!

#30     Nov 6, 2008