Whether Republicans Hang Sarah Palin Out to Dry Will Say A Lot About The Party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 5, 2008.

1. I'm predicting she becomes the regular replacement for Rachey Ray, teaching us regular folks how to cook mooseburgers...

#11     Nov 5, 2008
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

I predict that if she runs in 2012, she'll be served up like a mooseburger by the other GOP primary candidates who will make her debate with Joe Biden look like a day in the park. She'll be bringing a knife to a gunfight. :D

#12     Nov 5, 2008
  3. "He failed to duplicate the winning strategy of 2000 and 2004 of establishing a negative persona of the democrat candidate."

This is absolutely classic. In no way could the republicans make McCain out to be a better candidate than Obama on the facts, so their total strategy was to make Obama look worse through negative tactics.

Did you ever think AAA, that the American people are just sick and tired of that game? That maybe they would prefer to see the good in someone, than be driven constantly by the opposition to see boogeyman and false shadows?

If anything this victory was about the hope of Americans that we can have something better, some change, not just some election of choosing the lesser of two media propagandized evil...

#13     Nov 5, 2008
  4. Sitting as a director of an organization is executive experience.

#14     Nov 5, 2008
  5. Always good to see another republican act with class and show that they are a good loozer.

ROTFLMAO...

#15     Nov 5, 2008
  6. This is the GOP that put out a press release after Obama's grandmother died, announcing an FEC complaint about Obama's trip to see her.

What do you think the GOP will do?

#16     Nov 5, 2008
  7. Her tubes are going to dry out soon enough, her looks will go, and then what do they have?

Grandma Palin...

#17     Nov 5, 2008
  8. You have it exactly backwards, not that that surprises me.

Obama had a blank sheet of paper for a resume. His handlers and their media allies created a buzz about him, then somehow manipulated significant numbers of voters to "trust" a guy with no record of leadership and accomplishment and a tawdry trail of past associations.

All McCain had to do was emphasize to voters that obama was misleading them and that he was and always has been, a creature of the far, hard left. For some reason, McCain was not willing to do that, at least until he had already lost. He stood on his "principles" until it was too late, then tossed them aside for nothing. What a plan.

There is nothing sinister or negative about exposing the lies and manipulations of a candidate like Obama. Certainly, it would be nice if the media did their job but that wasn't going to happen.

A significant number of you need to grow up and realize that politics is hardball. Obama , Reid, Pelosi and their crowd certainly know it.

#18     Nov 5, 2008
  9. All the repubs had to do was show that McCain was more alert, brighter, better equipped, chose a running mate who was ready to run the country if necessary, and had distanced himself from Bush...

Of course to do that would have meant lying their ass off.

Look, you klowns tried to go negative with your campaign, and Americans were sick and tired of the bullshit.

You reveled in the charisma of Reagan which got him elected, and hated Obama for having the same kind of charisma.

I think it was a year or so ago that Obama said he was the black Reagan, or something like that because of the charisma factor...well, he was right.

Quote from Obama:

"I don't want to present myself as some sort of singular figure. I think part of what's different are the times...I think Ronald Reagan changed the trajectory of America in a way that Richard Nixon did not and in a way that Bill Clinton did not. He put us on a fundamentally different path because the country was ready for it. I think they felt like with all the excesses of the 1960s and 1970s and government had grown and grown but there wasn't much sense of accountability in terms of how it was operating. I think people, he just tapped into what people were already feeling, which was we want clarity we want optimism, we want a return to that sense of dynamism and entrepreneurship that had been missing."

Face it, you got beat by a black Reagan...

#19     Nov 5, 2008
  10. Republicans have begun to dispose of Palin if Fox started airing stories about how she did not know about Africa...

#20     Nov 5, 2008