Where's the "Change"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Arnie, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Damn, I've been doing that my whole life :D

#31     Jan 28, 2009
  2. Not at all.

Only Bush's Dad surpassed "Dumbya" in vacation days during his Presidency. 543 to be exact.

Reagan took 335 days.
    Clinton had 152
    Carter 79

#32     Jan 28, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is that 152 for Clinton vacation days or days giving sworn depositions?

:D

#33     Jan 28, 2009
  4. Imagine how much better things would have been if Carter took 500 vacation days!

:)

#34     Jan 28, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

#35     Jan 28, 2009
  6. 151

Its January 2009 I have just lost my job and I owe a million dollars on my house cars and kids education.

I am basically broke but I think if I borrow 20 million I can fix up my house buy newer cars a couple suits pay for my kids education and maybe just maybe find a job.

I doubt I can ever pay back the money but since I paid for my kids college I am gonna expect him to pay off the 20 mil.

He will just have to do without a house and car and vacations and all of the nice things I borrowed money to pay for while he was growing up.

This is a pretty good plan right?

While I am at it I think I'll start another LLC and sell all of my crappy assets to it so that when they are worthless and I still owe a few hundred thousand for them I can just let that one LLC crash and let my other businesses keep borrowing more money.

Man I feel good now that I have figured out a way to save my future from certain failure.

Wait I need to borrow another couple thousand for a German Shepard cause I got into a fight with this guy down the street but since he was smaller than me and the whole neighborhood was watching I only hit him once. It embarrassed him and now every time I turn around he is slashing my tires. I am worried one day he is going to sneak in my house in the middle of the night and shoot me in my sleep.

#36     Jan 28, 2009
  7. Doesn't surprise me that Dumocrat President's are too stupid to take a vacation once in awhile. Osama will probably only take a few weeks off. It's obvious the less time you take off while in office the less effective you are as President. Comes from being burned out.

#37     Jan 29, 2009
  8. REAL CHANGE right after obama gets in (January 22nd) and from one of his buddies........... http://www.infowars.com/new-legislation-authorizes-fema-camps-in-us/

:mad:

#38     Jan 29, 2009
  9. All those days on the job without vacation breaks, and he still was not able to keep Zbigniew Brzezinski from totally messing up the middle east!!! :eek: Manipulated minions make TERRIBLE presidents! :mad:

#39     Jan 29, 2009
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Presidents have no vacations. His office is with him 24 hours a day.

#40     Jan 29, 2009