WHERE'S THE BEEF??!!

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by tradeRX, Aug 25, 2001.

1. Babak

Babak

I don't know about your bottom buns but mine are all flat!

;)

#11     Aug 27, 2001
  2. tradeRX

tradeRX

Yeah...very funny post MGB. HA HA HA!

I noticed the positive reaction you received from the others. Interesting...if I authored that little gem every one of you would have stomped me with both feet.

tradeRX

#12     Aug 27, 2001
  3. MGB

MGB

<b>re: TradeRX</b>
    <i>I noticed the positive reaction you received from the others. Interesting...if I authored that little gem every one of you would have stomped me with both feet.</i>

I have two comments:

1) A person's character has a tremendous influence on the reaction they will get.

2) A person reaps what the they sow.

MGB

#13     Aug 28, 2001
  4. Magna

Magna Administrator

tradeRX,

Please read MGB's comments above and let it sink in before immediately reacting.

Some folks on this board have a reservoir of good will, having shown a history of careful reasoning, thoughtfulness, lack of BOISTEROUS ALL CAPS !!!!! commentary, general kindness and helpfulness, lack of senseless braggadocio, etc.

And other people haven't. So, for now, don't expect the same response. Maybe in the future?

#14     Aug 28, 2001
  5. trader58

trader58

Hey tradeRx..I see you posted on the "Professional" thread. Do you trade at a professional firm? If so which one??

#15     Aug 28, 2001
  6. tradeRx, if you would have wished to receive laughs from saying such a comment yourself, why are you so sarcastic when someone else posted it.. btw, just because you are paranoid doesnt mean "every one" isnt out to get you.. =)

-qwik

#16     Aug 28, 2001
  7. tradeRX

tradeRX

quik,

Because I don't like my thread clogged up with his nonsense.

tradeRX

#17     Aug 28, 2001