Where's Jack Hershey?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by demonet, Oct 27, 2003.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Yeah, GG, people are calling you a failure because you made a few mistakes. Right.

Jeez.

#61     Oct 28, 2003
  2. Hmmm. Should we call you a winner based on your past performance?

You may have faith that some day you will become a successful trader, and that may come to pass, who knows?

I find your attitude no different, and perhaps less likely than those who believe that one day they will be with their God in Heaven. It is just faith.

When you practice your faith it is right, but when others practice their faith you denounce them.

Can you say "hypocrite" boys and girls?

#62     Oct 28, 2003
  3. you're right, i am a total hypocrite.

there is no difference between believing i can do something that IS humanly possible and claiming the bible's explanation is the true origin of man. i'm such a hypocrite.

btw, you don't know my past performance or my current performance. so, you're pretty much not someone to comment on either.

#63     Oct 28, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Bucky, you've bored us into near-catatonia with your performance.

#64     Oct 28, 2003
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

Why do you suppose anyone can call GG a failure??.... based on the knowledge they've gathered from a message board.

Surely, him not making money from the market doesn't make him a failure...

Am I a failure????

#65     Oct 28, 2003
  6. also, just for the record, that is absolutely not true. i have made a lot of money, i was just frustrated during my learning process as i gave so much back. i think i'm really on top of things now, though.

#66     Oct 28, 2003
  7. We see your performance every time you post something in the forum.

Again, you have faith in something happening in the future, others have faith in something different, but your are certain others are wrong and you are right.

That you can't see the folly in that is amusing, and predictable.

There is as much evidence that you will succeed as a trader, given all the requisite skills you have failed to display, as there is of someone claiming to know God through faith.

Both are unknowable, that is why it is called faith.

Those who think your problems are just youth, are giving you an enormous benefit of the doubt.

#67     Oct 28, 2003
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The changes that can take place after 35 can be pretty remarkable.

On the other hand, while some men eventually grow up, most just grow older.

#68     Oct 28, 2003
  9. incorrect. this is my belief:
    look at the two times i posted real-time trading posts. one is in a ego challenge thread, the other was as "#1 Trader"....both times i blew everyone away.

anyway, i disagree that the faiths are exactly the same. there are traders in reality that kept at trading through struggles and succeeded; this is a fact. there is nothing in reality that indicates any human has factually known "god" on a personal level.

#69     Oct 28, 2003

10. Here' s the funny thing GG......You are very thin skinned about your past .....inadequacies...( im being politically correct) , yet you see nothing wrong with bashing another mans beliefs.....Do you see the irony here? You truly believe that you will be successful, and I really hope you are....but you bash others for truly believing in ANYTHING that you don't, including, religion, god, diets ects....

go to websters and look up TOLERANCE.....hey , Im not going to lie, i could use a refresher course myself, but I do tend to respect other peoples religious and faith beliefs.

#70     Oct 28, 2003