Where's Jack Hershey?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by demonet, Oct 27, 2003.

1. man i just thought of those jack in the box commericals lol

#11     Oct 27, 2003
  2. If you can't find Jack, call 1-800-GET-GURU. Press #2 for trading mentorship.

Ciao baby.

#12     Oct 27, 2003
  3. I heard about Jack's trading room. I think they call it "Jack In The Box."

Here is Jack

[​IMG]

Here are Jack's acolytes:

[​IMG]

#13     Oct 27, 2003
  4. I actually subscribed to his new thread and for once i just kept my mouth shut and listened and its quite interesting...inandlong is doing a nice job of interpreting

#14     Oct 27, 2003
  5. demonet

demonet

Here is dgabriel and ARogueTrader:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"Are you now, or have you ever in the past, been associated with Jack Hershey?"

:D

#15     Oct 27, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Its amazing they let you moderate.....seriously...

#16     Oct 27, 2003
  7. demonet

demonet

Although new, I have been on many boards before, and I was a bit surprised by the lack of professional impartiality by that statement as well. That is what prompted my invective.

#17     Oct 27, 2003
  8. Your thread starting post was a shameless and thinly vieled promotion for JH. And sure enough, you elicited the response you were hoping for: someone else plugs Jack's site.

As for my views, sorry, but criticism is welcome here.

Further, moderators need not be impartial in forums in which they do not moderate. Somone interpret that for EL Cubano.

#18     Oct 27, 2003
  9. in defense of the moderators, i don't think being a moderator should hold you back from stating your honest opinions.

#19     Oct 27, 2003
  10. demonet

demonet

I do not have a problem with moderators having opinions, however, they should not go around making obvious inflammatory statements such as that one. Hence, they "moderate".....they are suppopsed to hopefully be a role model for civility. They should try to dissuade behavior like that, so no one is insulted (and also warn those who are....gosh, swearing, or something like that).

#20     Oct 27, 2003