Where's Jack Hershey?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by demonet, Oct 27, 2003.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I agree. TM ought to be a moderator. :D

#121     Oct 29, 2003

2. OOOhhhhhh the power and fun I'd have....Every day I would delete at least one post of Gordon....and then when he ran to the feedback to complain of censorship....I'd edit his post and put in praise for me, the atkins diet and religions of the world:D :D

#122     Oct 29, 2003
  3. Power! :eek: Feel the force, TM, feel the force! :p

A new religion is born and spreading : TM_Directionism. Resistance is finally futile.

I think he has the power to fight the evil empire and is yet not too old to be trained (you are <8 yo, TM - aren't you?)

Well if not, let's hope he won't see the same fate as Anakin Skywalker. The prophecy of Darth Direct is coming henceforth.

But that's OK, too. At least he'll be able to make us all laugh before he blows our planet up.

Well TM - You are the chosen one. Just make sure you have some fun before you join the force, so you'll have a son to fight later on.

#123     Oct 29, 2003
  4. Geez you're right. I don't know what I was looking at for that part. It was a serious question, though I am sure it didn't seem so. The reason I asked is because I have posted some "percentage of" things in the Jack Hershey method thread, and I sure don't want to be giving inaccurate info.

Speaking of that thread.... nice segue.... there have been some very nice gainers this week and last. I am not trading it, but I have a list of 50 stocks that meet all of the criteria and have been tracking them for DU and FRV, etc. And I have watched the BO's of them. I posted a couple, but there have been several.

For the guy who wants to swing trade, it is a good method.

#124     Oct 29, 2003
  5. demonet

demonet

Priceless...Scientist was right...you are a funny guy....

You know, I have lurked here since March and have been a member for 3 months... but now, after experiencing this thread, when I read the rest of the board, it all seems like some crazy episode of "Eight is Enough"....

[​IMG]

#125     Oct 29, 2003
  6. always wanted to tag those sisters...but that red headed girl looks like linda blair in the exorcist

#126     Oct 29, 2003
  7. Demonet... Thanks for the comments. However I don't mean to argue but personally I'd say this picture describes the ET family a lot more accurately. :)

[​IMG]

#127     Oct 29, 2003

8. From left to right:

CATHY ( bobcathy),Nanatrader, Cubano, Tm direct ( the tall one)
    Faster Pussycat, Longshot, and Gordon Gekko

#128     Oct 29, 2003
  9. TM_Direct, I'm sorry but other than for Cathy, we clearly have our differences here! :mad: :D

F.L.T.R: Cathy, Gordon Gekko, Baron (with cigar), Inandlong (yeah the long one), Girlpower, and Jack Hershey embracing the fat boy with poison bottle (dbphoenix).

#129     Oct 29, 2003
  10. LOL! Just in time for Halloween! Very cute.

:)

#130     Oct 29, 2003