Where's Jack Hershey?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by demonet, Oct 27, 2003.

1. lol

#91     Oct 28, 2003
  2. dbphoenix, what amazes me is how you've been a member here only about 25% longer than me, yet have drafted about 350% more posts.

Perhaps you'd like to once in a while wonder what's the substance or final purpose in what comprises a collection of several thousand almost exclusively malicious and cynical one-liners, all of which display insecurity, immaturity, boredom, intolerance, bitterness to just name a few.

Ponder about it. Good Luck.

P.S: Never got a reply to the nice post I wrote you on the other thread. Looks a lot like you bailed. :)

#92     Oct 28, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

You do tend to go on, so I skim your posts, which means I don't catch everything. But most of the time, I don't read them at all. So you just never know.

#93     Oct 28, 2003
  4. LOL! Lame excuse man, lame! Try again. :cool:

#94     Oct 28, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

No excuse. I rarely read your posts (who's got the time?). What is it you want to know?

#95     Oct 28, 2003
  6. Lame excuse. It wouldn't even ever occur to you to say anything positive or at least non-aggressive once in your life.

Oh and regarding "who's got the time?" - Well if I've got the time to type them up quickly while scalping during RTH and you don't even manage to read them - Perhaps you'd like to take an effective reading course, such as ReadQuick. Makes you go through entire threads in minutes.

And who knows - One day, when you can actually read faster than a first-grader, you might actually grasp some of the stuff in Jack's (probably too long for you since longer than mine) posts. Good luck and happy practicing.

#96     Oct 28, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

So, in other words, you never said anything that it was necessary for me to reply to. Which is why I rarely bother to read your posts. Lame excuse? If you like.

#97     Oct 28, 2003
  8. Nothing personal, but since myself in no moderative function, I'll briefly bend the code of conduct and formulate this in dgabriel's lingo:

dbphoenix, why don't you run outside, play hide and go f*ck yourself?

#98     Oct 28, 2003
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

And you wonder about my post count? :D Your wasting my time with this nonsense just added a half dozen more.

You've been a real disappointment. :(

#99     Oct 28, 2003
  10. he can practice using darkhorse! (just kidding, darkhorse) :)

#100     Oct 28, 2003