wheres ETFC going now?

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by busajimmy, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Any comments? I ned help...

2. SDacct

SDacct

It really tanked today so far. I just closed out my position at a 10% loss.

I am assuming all the bad news going around is affecting it.

3. jazzsax

jazzsax

Tanked at the open, got back to even, then tanked again (not as bad as the morning though)

4. What do you expect? The market is taking a dump. Just sit tight.

5. jazzsax

jazzsax

Exactly. Everyone has to take a dump once in a while.... it's just not healthy if you don't. :)

6. This has been chopped from what $3-5 almost 3 times over the past 4 months. This baby is on life support like so many.

This stocks pattern reminds me of VG. I wouldn't get involved in an ETFC trade unless another monster gap down on maybe BK news. I think most of the EV has been extracted.

I would make a gamble long on it at .99.

7. Give it a rest. The current price level is very attractive for longer term players. Lets revisit this thread 6 month from now.

8. I'm just saying it has been whipsawed for big % moves more than enough. More power to you if you hold it long term and get a double from here.

Just saying there will be juicier trades than ETFC and similar scenarios and action on other stocks like it has had. Worst case is I think it gets into a tighter range maybe like a SIRI.

9. Thanks for all the input!...I'm in for the long, in hopes they put out a good first and second quarter, needless to say I'm in DEEP

10. I like your way of thinking! I see ETFC doubing down the road...

#10     Feb 5, 2008