Where's all the action?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Hoofhearted, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Last time i saw an upside down head n shoulders is when i ran out of shampoo.

2. Rotflmao... I don't know why but that made me laugh!!!

3. Hopefully its because you're coming off a winning trade! Glad if I can spread a little joy every now and then :D

4. Brass

Brass

No more flow?

5. 1) Lather, rinse, repeat......:cool:
    2) It'll be "flakey" like this until after Labor Day. :D :p :eek:

6. I disagree... The real action is in the EUR/USD, AUD/USD, and AUD/JPY right now...

Actually tradeable... The indices right now are a joke. Even AAPL and GOOG are pretty much dead... Well, AAPL is... GOOG gapped, odd... Didn't check it today. Must have been some news.

7. Head on over to CL , GC, NG, TF , Plenty of intraday vol and liquidity

stop in to play some eur/usd when the talking heads got their panties all in a bunch on central banker talk.

Don't forget your Depends, just in case :)

8. Hi I am very appreciative about the stock market i want to play in the stock i got accounts with a few companys but i really want to market my own stock i think selling merchandise online should be a way to produce income for my business so if there are any investors let me know i can really make a ton of cash for us with investors money guaranteed earning potential for both of us and if you like you can hold all the merchandise and title i dont mind until i have paid the whole investment off plus interest

9. trendo

trendo

You're clearly a genius. Where do I send my check?

#10     Aug 11, 2012